Thread: You have the same ankle brace

You have the same ankle brace

One of my daughters 20 something friends came over to bring her a few things. She was wearing an ankle brace similar to one that I had. I said something like I like your ankle brace. She said the she was wearing heels, kind of had a slow motion fall and rolled her ankle. Steffi (in the background) wanted to tell her that she (Steffi) had done the same thing a few years ago. Naturally, the male me couldn't let Steffi say anything.

Funny how we all think differently. Here's a pic of the ankle brace that I was referring to:

Ankle Brace.jpg
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 06-23-2019 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Added pic of ankle brace
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh I was thinking it was a home incarceration ankle brace.

I think the way you phrased the title will strike a chord with the criminally inclined, Steffi.

Sometimes, my female facet has to take a backseat to the male one. She doesn’t mind. She knows her turn will come. Often with a reward, like a new dress or a makeover. Or an ankle bracelet.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Strange how we all read this differently. From the title I thought it might be about jewellery, in the form of anklets/ankle chains, but turns out to be a medical brace to support a turned ankle. Maybe there truly are two nations separated by a common language.

To split hairs, a bracelet is exclusively for the wrist or arm, from the French "bras" for arm. We would hardly say ankle necklace.

I nearly always wear an anklet/ankle chain (boy or girl mode) but generally have to wear a knee brace when hiking more than 15kms.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.