Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The sister in law knows

If your sister in law is like mine I would definitely would go shopping with them. She is nice but has awful taste in clothes!

I'm anxious to read what the outcome is when you get home. Please keep us posted.

You all are just sweeties with the advice.

Holy crap i’m not ready to go shopping with my SIL, even if they are. >.< one step at a time. I get too nervous with just my wife and I at stores. She held a dress up to me once at a TJMaxx, and I almost fainted. But there was an element of fun... she got the dress and it’s great!

I get the whole thing mentally, but oh-my.

We’ll see what next week brings.

Once you get more comfortable, I would check out White House Black Market, I remember there is one in CoMo and I have had nothing but great experiences at every one. They will genuinely help you, if you tell them kind of what you are looking for, like girls night out or brunch and they will find you things to try on and help you figure out sizing and what not. I had them help me with matching accessories to outfits too and make you feel super comfortable.

Cool. I’ll have to look it up. At least take a look. Thx!
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 07-01-2019 at 09:52 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before yours.
    Jessica BF

White House Black Market is owned by Chico's, who also owns Soma. My local Soma boutiques are very helpful and accommodating.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 07-01-2019 at 09:53 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before youres.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jessica , That is so awesome. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Take that step and run with it! I would! I've almost asked my wife if she thinks her sister could handle knowing about this? It would be awesome if it worked out, but it could also go very bad very quick.... To late for what if's? She already knows! Chin up, breast out and go for it! 👗👠👢👜

Aspiring Member
    Go with the flow and enjoy whatever they come up with.

Time will tell. Should have details next week. Could be fun. My wife said that SIL will surely want bright colors. ;-)
    Jessica BF

Quote Originally Posted by RachelB. View Post
    If your sister in law is like mine I would definitely would go shopping with them. She is nice but has awful taste in clothes!
    Don't know if I'd call my SIL's taste awful, but wouldn't hire her as my stylist for sure.

Here’s an update:

So the week my SO was going to head down and go shopping for me with her sister, my nephew had a seizure. He is fine, but that put a damper on the shopping.

Fast forward a couple of weeks, my SIL was visiting my SO (remember I am not in the same state right now). They got talking and the topic of Las Vegas and dressing services came up. My SIL became really excited and wants to plan a trip, get made up and then go to a fancy restaurant.

Then later she found out that there is a place where you can get “married” again but the bride and groom switch clothes. On a TV show? So that is now at the top of the list.

Has anyone heard of that? Do you know of a place?
    Jessica BF

Silver Member
    My wife let it out to all her friends. Who I'm sure told their husbands. Didn't loose any friends because of it. Picked up several shopping partners. Over the years the women have enjoyed shopping with me. I have purchased women's clothes including lingerie while shopping with them. A lot of it is self assurance. I've loaned out clothes to some of our female friends.

BTW My SIL knows too. She went to hug me and slid her hand under my loose jacket. The look she gave me was WTF and then she slid her hand across my band. Didn't say anything but I had enough projection there was no question as we did the hug and our breasts met. Eventually we found out we wore the same size bras.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 07-28-2019 at 11:21 PM.

Jessica have fun enjoy the fact that you have a great SO and sister in Law. By the way your soooo cute in your picture you have nothing to worry about.

Aspiring Member
    You had best go with the flow and learn to have the fun we all dream of.

Thanks Connie. My SO bought some more makeup for us, so I plan to work on it more. I guess I need to work hard to be voted prettiest bride when we go. ;-)
    Jessica BF

Jessica, I sometimes wish my situation would slip out with my wife. I think if she had another person she could confide in, life would be easier for her. I suppose the fear would be that the situation might slowly get out to others would also scare her. As it presently stands, my wife is deathly afraid that someone will find out and they will think very poorly of her and her situation. She has mentioned on several occasions when we fight/discuss my crossdressing, that she is saddled with this terrible secret and can discuss it with no one. She doesn't even wish to go to a therapist for fear they will tell her it is OK

So I think you are in a pretty good spot, even if your secret slowly gets out. As many here have found, it is just not that big of a deal to many anymore...thank God.

To be asked to go shopping with a couple of GG's that had your best interest in mind?....I'd be nervous too, but also would feel I had died and went to heaven and then some!

Traci
    I just want to be pretty once in a while

Lap it up, my SO told her best friend a while ago and she's cool with it, she's even seen me dressed a few times. No shopping trips yet though, I live in a small town.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    The worst that can happen is that the rest of your family find out if your SO let it slip out whats to stop your SIL letting it slip out further? .
    I don't know that I agree with that thought.
    Another take might be that your SO wants you to be more open and share your desires.
    Telling other people IMO is only going to make it easier for you to feel comfortable while dressed.
    I would expect we would all want to live in a world where everyone knew and it wasn't something we feel we need to hide / keep in the closet...