Thread: Think my wife has cracked, lol

Think my wife has cracked, lol

As you probably know , I have a holiday home up near Morecambe, I use it to relax and dress as our relationship is DADT, so she accepts me dressing alone at the holiday home, and I use it as a base to go into Blackpool. \\so its now nice weatherish, and nicer weather coming, so Im trying to negotiate who has the van when. Out of the blue , she said this is stupid, dress all you want while im there , i dont care anymore. To which I replied, "Its ok , no one will get hurt with the wearing of clothes". So there it is, I here now, she coming up Wednesday, and im staying dressed. Let see how it goes.

The best to you. Remember the advise of many here....go slow.

Wow Debs, that's a HUGE step - good luck! Let us know what happens.

Banned Read only
    Debs,
    IF ONLY !! If only I heard those words but it wasn't to be for me so I have everything crossed it goes well for you !

The question is has she seen any of your outfits and if so are you playing safe in choosing something she may like ?

To put it mildly our UK weather is crap at the moment , I'm really stuck on a daily basis what to wear to be sensible so I hope you have a good selection .

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Wonderful, Debs! Lucky u!

And, as everyone knows, women never change their minds!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Teresa, its been a 15 year battle, never lied to here from day one, she used to go out dressed with me in Manchester etc, even used to go shopping as I pass ok (just), then boom , I hate it dont want you to dress anymore , its not natural , blaa, blaa ,blaa, sorry its part of me cant stop even if I wanted. So thats how DADT came about. Ive never stopped dressing and never will, maybe we can slowly go back to going out out again after 15 years, my makeup has got better, and I dress sensible when shopping, but going out in Blackpool for the night is a diffrent matter. If you ever want a night out with me let me know, B&B in Blackpool ok, not the best, but ok for the night and not silly prices .

Banned Read only
    I know in your prior posts she knew before marriage you wore women's clothing. She is not on board with that and it's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." You also indicated she knows you are en femme when at your holiday home. No sexual relations per her request for many years. I don't know if this means she has cracked in a good sense as in 'opening the door a little" or she just does not care anymore. That based on many years of experience listening to women. "Go ahead and do what you want. I just don't care anymore." It is not necessarily a good omen. Hope I am wrong. Let us know how the encounter goes.

Good for you Debs. Just don't overdo it. don't burn her out.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Go slow, honey. What you describe doesn't sound like an enthusiastic endorsement. Slow.

Steph, I know where your coming from. we cant financially hurt each other, we both have independant incomes. Property, coachhouse in the countryside and a static caravan on the sea front, static caravan is residential status and worth over £35,000, it will deminish but not in my lifetime. So im bullet proof ~(yes I know I aint), but not a lot of silly fight in me anymore, just want to have fun, lets hope she sees it this way

Silver Member
    Speaking of bullets, Steph has a point. Upon reading the post, and not knowing the tone and before and after, my thought was "hmmm a shot across the bow?"

Be careful, hope this is positive.

Meg, yes i am wary, but have to be positive, but you are %1000 right, been here, seen that, same outcome, Thanks Meg, you on the ball

I agree....go slow...very slow. Things that have been festering for years usually don’t change in a heartbeat. I sense she either has a more open mind frame, or is basically indifferent, which often means one really doesn’t care, one way or another. Keep us posted on how it goes. I hope she’s positive.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Good luck with that, remember womens is fickle. :-)

Hi Debs, That's great that your wife will let you wear whatever you want. Like everyone before me has said go dlow and don't overwhelm her. You might consider talking to her and setting some ground rules as to what acceptable to her.

Good luck!

Hugs,
    Robin

Good for you. Looks like you're in for an interesting time.

And btw, even if your weather is crappy atm, I saw somewhere that Europe is about to get a massive heatwave, so brace yourselves for that.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Debs , That is great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    Good luck with that, remember womens is fickle. :-)
    Damn, is this ever true.
    Crissy

Debs, I wish you the best. I wish that I had the freedom to choose to dress freely.

go real slow, this may end bad if you push it

See how things go it can be good or it could go the other way your good lady saying "I don't care any more" could be a silent message of drifting apart further than one realises, I hope things turn out well for you.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

we cant drift much farther apart, not touched her for 10 years

That's sad, but it was the same for me and ended in divorce 6 years ago now, life will never be the same but i have made a new life and I am content with good friends.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Debs,
    I know all about that situation , I found it hard sleeping in the same bed and knowing I may never touch a woman initimately again , it's one aspect I found hard to accept from my wife but I did respect her wishes .

I have to agree with Bobbi , life is different it will never be the same but we must remain positive .

That’s great but still go easy with it first go around