Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you thinking?

I’m thinking why can’t my wife be more supportive of my cross dressing ? She knows but It’s a DADT situation. She works with people who have drug and alcohol dependency problems and is very supportive of them. She loves me and I love her but sometimes I get that “If you really loved me...” feeling.

Banned Read only
    Fully dressed in skirt, heels and boobs I feel like a woman.
    When semi dressed (girl jeans, top, undies, sandles) I love the way I look and how good the clothes feel on, walking in sandles with a heel, tight jeans and boobs. Makes one feel nice and feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    It sucks being fat.
    Amen Traci! What Traci said plus that sinus doctor really F@#$ed up my nose, I wish I had my old nose back.
    Jill

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I'm thinking I am so lucky to have a loving 💓 and supportive wife as she snaps pics. I may only dress every few weeks but seeing those pics rekindles those feelings immediately.

Kinda don't get the Beatles subtext here

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Or the Graetful Dead comment in your location of your avatar.
    All I can assume you live in Northern California. (SF)

Aspiring Member
    The things I think about....
    I wish I could look like a real woman.
    I wish I was thinner.
    I need new clothes.
    This dress makes me feel pretty.

I'm thinking, "what am I going to make for dinner" or "OMG I really have to clean this place".
    But I'm also thinking I wish my hips didn't need this padding and it would be so nice if these breasts were really mine.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member
    Being dressed prettily.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I need to become female? I simply slip into my full, female, silicone prosthesis. And, in under 10 minutes I see a naked female looking back at me in my mirror!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I hate it when people argue about what's the best song, or what's the best album. We're just so lucky to have them all available to us. And what I might favor today, won't be on my play list, tomorrow.

As I spent more time dressed, I stopped being limited to thoughts about it. Now, in girl clothes or guys, I think about the same things; what am I going to do today, where should I go for fresh bread, and do I really need smoked mozzerella, because that requires a special trip to get it freshly made

FWIW, Pet Sounds was good, but I didn't like every track on it. Abbey Road, however, was perfect. So my desert island discs are: Abbey Road; YES, Tales of Topographic Oceans; and Blood, Sweat & Tears self titled.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think right now I was very fortunate to actually see The Beatles live August 27th 1964 at Cincinnati Gardens.