Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boobs and floor washing don't go together well

Boobs and floor washing don't go together well

Another roasting hot day here even inside my house! still on witth my story, this true! as I say it was so hot that dressing was down to the minimal, a short flaired skirt, bra and forms and of course not forgetting ivory/cream satin panties;. So there was I doing the floor and I needed to move the bowl of soapy water, you've guessed just as I was picking up the bowl one of my forms fell out! splosh into the bowl of water and boy what a mess I had to clean up!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Sounds like someone needs a tighter bra, or larger forms.

I’m sure your thread title echoes the feelings of many women, though.
    Last edited by Patience; 06-25-2019 at 03:54 PM. Reason: I'll never tell...
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

You are so right! I think its the shape of the cups as it is a pretty one with nice lace so maybe not enough support as well.

Well at least the form got nice and spiffy clean! I know they're not very pretty but I wear pocketed bras out of my (probably irrational) fear of having one go errant on me, likely at the worst possible moment .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oooops !!!!

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    Your boobs are becoming a safety hazard ! They appear to pop out all the time , last time they went rolling down the garden ! I think it's just as well you live in a small communtity , Can you imagine what accident they could cause in a busy town . I hope you have a return label printed on them just in case they really do get a bounce on !!

Teresa, They may be erant boobs at times! but where I am on the upside is that if an accident should happen my boobs will have a notice on them exonerating me from any blame attached to whatever accident..
    On a more serious note I am right now wearing a bra which actualy holds them where they should be!

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    I'm glad to hear that , I was wondering if I would have to be careful where I tread if and when we meet up ! So far I haven't had that problem but then I've not been exposed to that amount of heat !

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I had one plop out while having relations with the wife, smacked her right in the face.

Banned Read only
    Sounds like you are not wearing the right size bra if your forms fall out for any reason.

Bobbi, pleased to hear that even in the middle of a heatwave you're keeping a-breast with the housekeeping...............
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Bobbi I think there is an app for that call Find My Boob. You put sensors in your boob and if you lose one you log in and see where you left it. On an off topic note, I am glad I left France to come back to Canada yesterday. I was there for the women's world cup and had great weather but noticed the heat wave coming.
    Stay cool.
    Frannie

I have the fear of this happening when I wear a strapless bra. I have some off the shoulder pieces that I worry I will lose one of the girls when I bend over to do something.

Teresa, I will have an "abreast warrant" out for when you come! by the way it was 32°C today!
    Majell, Did your good lady get a black eye from the sudden onslaught?
    Roberta, Maybe not but being tall I was having to bend right over so I was more than horizontal to the floor, should have glued them in better!
    Frannie, What an excellent idea! must get it!
    Rachel,
    I will be getting some more secure bra's soon

Tell us Bobbi, was there something you wanted to get off your chest?
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Bobbi, I think even if I was a TS I wouldn't wear forms or ladies gear to work in.

I still can't figure out those that change their clothes and suddenly enjoy house work!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I’ve only had mine come out a few times but yes the bra was a bit loose fitting.
    I do have forms tape if I really wanted to keep them in place but rarely use it.
    But it’s nice to know your beast are clean and shiny now

Jodie_Lynn , too funny. Bobbi, I hope that you get a better fitting bra.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Are you bragging or complaining? Nevertheless, you are an absolute cutie!

Bobbi, If there is one thing you learned from this experience I hope it is to stop washing the floor.
    Crissy

That has happened to me also.
    That is why I attach my forms on so I really do not need a bra.

Also never, never go jogging.....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Well I must admit I felt a right "tit" about it all and the other one? the right one "leff tit behind"!!
    Jodie you are so right and yes that is why it happened!
    Rachel nothing like having squeeky clean boobs!
    Jodie, I do have a better fitting bra so this one will be left alone
    Crissy down stairs is all tiled so floor washing will still be done but not quite the same way.
    Jamie, Neither! it was fun to think about it later but an D size form sure heaves out a lot of water especially on the dry bit which I had done previoiusly!

Now jogging that could be fun they would either slap me on the face or cause a huge accident!

Also avoid using an inversion table

Ah yes then everything would go dark for a time!
    Sometimes life is so serious so accidents like with my boobs (which I hope this is the last) all go towards making dressing a happy life life .