Thread: Mental & Physical

Banned Read only

Mental & Physical

99% on this forum are M2F CD's, 1% GG's. As a CD do you "enjoy" wearing female clothes much more than male clothes? When you see a curvy GG that really looks good in her clothing would you like to look like her? Does wearing a bra with forms feel much better than not wearing? A tight tuck under panties or thong that makes you look and feel female down there feel better than loose and hanging? When wearing female outer clothing does this let you present and express your feminity that you prefer more than being male? Do you find wearing female clothes they feel better on than wearing male clothes. Such as the weight of breasts in the snugness of a bra, the package being gone and the flatness of a woman, how walking in heels that makes the bra and panties really feel good. Does this heighten your feelings to happiness? IOW do you feel much better dressed and going about as a woman? My answer is Yes, this describes me, as you know certain things prevent us from going as far as we want. If this also describes you I'm pretty sure we enjoy being dressed much more than a GG. Born a CD, not accepted or understood?????

So many questions. I will do my best...

Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No
    No
    Yes
    Yes
    A bit confused by the last question so I will go with born a CD for now. But they all might apply given the proper context.

I think I can answer yes to pretty much all of your questions. I only wish I had more opportunities to present fully femme. I'm working on that with my wife. It's a slow process but progress is being made and I'm happy that she is being as accepting as she is.

Yeah...that’s pretty much me. I underdress daily which starts the day with a smile. I have two “sets” of bras, all underwires...a cup and b cup. No forms needed for the a cups, which I wear most days and feel great. Forms for my b cups...which feel great. My wife accepts and supports me, but neither of us really understands the “why’s”. She teases me when I can’t wait to put on, what she can’t wait to take off..i.e. bra, heels and hose. Whatever works.

YES to all of the above questions lol

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    My answer is Yes, this describes If this also describes you I'm pretty sure we enjoy being dressed much more than a GG. Born a CD, not accepted or understood?????
    Hi Deebra. You started out fine then it turned into another one of your “we make better women than real women” threads again at the end there.

Banned Read only
    Well my wife will admit I am more girly than she is.

But does that make me a better woman? Hardly

Of all the questions listed, the only thing I really don’t like to do is tucking. In fact, I favor outfits that don’t require it.

That’s a pretty substantial chunk of text you got there, deebra. It’s like a huge run-on sentence.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 06-26-2019 at 12:51 PM. Reason: we do not allow comment on writing style spelling or gramar
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Definitely born this way.
    As to your questions, just put yes in all the boxes.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    I do enjoy wearing women's clothing to dress up, guys clothing to be casual. I love beautiful women and most of the time I would love to look like them. Wearing a bra and forms make my dressing feel complete. I don't tuck.*i don't usually wear anything that tight to matter. Dressing does improve my mood most of the time. I don't always want to dress, am afraid that if I spent all the time I wanted to be dressed I would get burned out and divorced. I agree we like being dressed up more than most GGs. I don't care if I am accepted or understood. I dress for myself. As far as being born a CDer or it was environmental don't know, don't care. Its to late now..

As far as being better women than women, heck no. That are all soft and cuddly, we are rough and gruff. All we can do is pretend.

Sara
    Last edited by sara66; 06-26-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Gold Member
    So many Questions, I will have to get out my #2 Pencil.
    I like wearing a Bra, I wear one 24/7, as I can fill out a "B" cup all by myself.
    I only wear men clothes when I have to leave the house. And most of the time I am wearing Fem Jeans.
    I dress all the time when at home, mostly in a skirt and top, with my Bra and Panties.
    I do not dress when going outside, I would never pass with my Mustache anyway.
    I just enjoy wearing a dress or skirt: i just feel more relaxed.
    Rader

Being dressed as a woman, underwear, shoes, dresses, makeup all of it or just some of it under guy clothes, it makes me feel happy and puts a smile on my face.

If it's been a bad day in the office you can't beat coming home, chucking on a nice skirt and top and a pair of killer heels. It instantly relaxes you and makes you smile.

Xx

Aspiring Member
    It is 'Yes' to almost all the questions except wanting to look like a woman, as often as not when I see a well dressed attractive woman I want to be her.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I enjoy wearing some female clothes way more than most of my male clothes. I mix and match what I like in a non-binary way.
    About the curvy GG, I both enjoy seeing her for being beautiful and might be envious of some of her clothes, but not want to look like her.
    I don't wear bras or forms anymore, I originally thought I had to go for a womanly look but am now fine with using just my male body in female clothes.
    I never tuck and even wear loose fitting boxers under my skirt and dresses.
    I find female clothes as a way of expressing femininity and prefer femininity over masculinity though I am not ashamed that I happen to have a male body.
    Female clothes are typically much nicer feeling than male clothes, particularly skirts since I hate the feeling of shorts/pants between my legs. When I did wear fake boobs, I remember how odd it was to drive to the GNO and the feeling of the boobs bouncing when hitting a bump on the highway. I don't tuck so I don't care for seeing a flatness, though I do pick skirt/dresses that will avoid showing a bulge. Love walking in heels though
    Dressing how I want does make me happier, but it isn't the end all be all for being happy, life still carries on outside of dressing.
    The only time I have gone out as a woman is the GNO, and it didn't feel authentic. So since the first few GNO I decided to just do what I like, which involved a skirt/dress, some jewelry, but no makeup, no fake boobs, no tucking, no shaving besides the face hair. So I feel best going out dressed this way.
    Despite our differences in the way we both dress, I definitely agree that I enjoy dressing more than most GGs just like you.
    Yeah, I was born a CD but didn't understand it for the longest time, and wan't until a year and a half ago I accepted it.

1. Yes
    2. Yes, that is what I have used for inspiration
    3. Yes
    4. Yes, tight panties. Don't like the feeling of a thong.
    5. Yes
    6. Yes
    7. Yes, the Walking in heels feels good, but it did not have anything to do with Forms/Bra or package.
    8. Yes, when dressed I feel better.
    9. Well, Overall I would say accepted. Understood? Hmmm... Can any of us say we are understood completely?

Absolutely defines me.

I believe that we 'enjoy' dressing in girl stuff because it resolves our GID somewhat. For me it's not a matter of enjoyment, just a lack of feeling uncomfortable while being dressed & behaving as a standard issue male in a western society.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Pretty much none of that stuff except:

I always tuck. I HATE seeing any bulge down there!

4" or higher spike heels or higher. Anything else r flats or guy shoes!

I rarely ever FEEL like a woman. What says "woman" to me is my mirror. If I see an attractive woman there, that doesn't look anything like guy me? That's the best feeling in the world for me! Fem or not!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Micki_Finn I think you didn't understand what I was saying. Wearing clothes of the opposite gender and in our case a sexy, curvy woman makes us feel like the sexy curvy woman we are not but want to be. I'm not turned on as a guy in guy clothes but am in women's clothes. I'm sure I love wearing a bra and the projection more than a GG. The more I put on and start to change my look and to feel the feminine feeling of wearing female clothes to look like a woman the happier I feel. I love how the clothes feel on, women don't feel this, they are just clothes, they feel the same in their clothes as I feel in guy clothes. Not saying we look better than a natural GG but would love to look as close as I could to one. I love women and the way they look, that's part of the reason I'm a CD.

Many above said they don't tuck, you could be missing something really nice, something to make you feel like a woman. When you tuck you feel "nothing" down there and you do feel like a woman down there. You might need a panty over a thong or just a tight panty to hold the B's up inside and the D pulled back tight against your crotch, when properly done it feels very nice and very feminine. Pulling on tight jeans over a panty that now fits just like it does on a woman definitely feels like a woman and is surprisingly comfortable. This really adds to the feeling of breasts, heels and other clothing that makes you feel like a woman.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Until you finally get the opportunity to do dress comfortably everyday these questions will keep coming up .

The bottom line is if you have dysphoria there's one simple answer , of course you feel better . As for the excitement or even sexual angle it just diminishes , it has to ! OK I''ll wear a bra all day even in a builder's merchant it's part of what a woman wears everyday , I look like a woman and it's what people normally expect a woman to wear , no big deal .

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. Yes, I tuck and I love tight panties. I don't wear thongs.
    5. Yes
    6. Yes
    7. I love walking in heels, but not really keen on wearing a bra. I do it only to look more like a woman when fully dressed. I wear heels more or less all the time at home.
    8. Yes
    9. Accepted or understood? I can't really answer that, since I'm still in the closet and to my knowledge none of the people who knows me know about my CD part of life. I go out fully dressed, but only to places and at hours when I don't expect any of people I know there.