99% on this forum are M2F CD's, 1% GG's. As a CD do you "enjoy" wearing female clothes much more than male clothes? When you see a curvy GG that really looks good in her clothing would you like to look like her? Does wearing a bra with forms feel much better than not wearing? A tight tuck under panties or thong that makes you look and feel female down there feel better than loose and hanging? When wearing female outer clothing does this let you present and express your feminity that you prefer more than being male? Do you find wearing female clothes they feel better on than wearing male clothes. Such as the weight of breasts in the snugness of a bra, the package being gone and the flatness of a woman, how walking in heels that makes the bra and panties really feel good. Does this heighten your feelings to happiness? IOW do you feel much better dressed and going about as a woman? My answer is Yes, this describes me, as you know certain things prevent us from going as far as we want. If this also describes you I'm pretty sure we enjoy being dressed much more than a GG. Born a CD, not accepted or understood?????