Thread: The Desire to Dress on Vacation

The Desire to Dress on Vacation

I was able to squeeze some panties and a bra into my carry on bag but that was about it. The first night of vacation was very warm and a pink fog rolled in. The second evening I asked my wife "dress or skirt?" and went shopping. I found a beautiful white skirt with colorful embellishments around the bottom third at a Ross store not far from our hotel. Last night I went walking around the grounds for only a few minutes as bedtime was fast approaching. I am going to try and fit in a longer stroll tonight.

To me the desire to dress while on vacation
    or out of town . Some of the restrictions
    Are eliminated , no one we know or see .
    I am not near as concerned about strangers knowing

JAS

Banned Read only
    Vacations are when I dress 24/7.

Nothing gives me more confidence to go out dressed than the fact that I probably am never going to see any of the people I see on vacation ever again
    Last edited by Robertacd; 06-28-2019 at 08:36 AM.

I dream of being Amanda on vacation all the time. But usually with the family and they are not understanding for the most part.
    Amanda

hello,
    last week I did pack some emergency lingerie just in case the pink fog descended on my holiday!
    luv J

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Wow, and here I am on vacation with a large suitcase with my crossdressing stuff (1/2 dozen of dresses and shoes are part of the contents) and carry on bag consisting of guy stuff. I have been on vacation since Sunday and only worn a nightie with stockings to bed the first evening. Haven’t done any crossdressing since even with no restrictions.

Enjoy your vacation!

Tracy
    If your wife is open to it, my wife and I drive (New Orleans-St Louis) I get to fill up the back of the car with Three suitcases two for Connie lol.

I started dressing up on vacation far sooner than I did in town. I didnt really start going out in town until Thanksgiving last year, but dressed out in my vacation trips for years now.

I have this same desire. My wife doesn't want me to dress on vacations since she isn't ready for that.

My wife and mother in law planned a several day vacation this summer. Last summer we did this and I was stuck in the third row in our van stuck between 2 of my sons, very unpleasant experience. And none of the other adults were willing to sit back there for even part of the trip. So I said I wasn't doing it again and none of them are willing to sit back there so I am not going. I shouldn't have to spend my vacation days from work and 16+ hours sitting cramped and miserable afterwards. But my wife thinks it is because I want to dress the entire time and go to pride (Rochester celebrates pride in July). I feel like that isn't part of my reason, but I can't deny I am looking forward to pride

The first time I dressed in front of my wife was on holiday and I haven't looked back since.
    Whenever we go away now she always asks me what Melissa is taking and have I got enough things?
    We normally end up buying extra too.
    Xx

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i think if you are on vacation with your so then you need to be respectful of their feelings on the matter. it is their vacation as well

darla-g is right on. Back when I was married, dressing with complete anonymity was the highlight for me. Didn't matter what else we did, the highlight for me was getting to dress. It really didn't matter that that we were doing something we were supposed to enjoy as a couple, or even that we might do some activity that was mostly for her. Dressing overshadowed everything, including the one I was with. Big, BIG, mistake. She never told me how much it bothered her at the time. Even if she had, I probably would have downplayed her objections and done it anyway. Ahhh, the things we can see in the rear view mirror!

Silver Member
    I'm retired so I don't get any vacations, paid holidays or weekends off. When I do travel by car, I dress to the eight and ahalves. My real 'vacation' is a week in lost wages for DLV, and 100% femme 24/7.

Yes, I always take hose, panties, a nightie, and bras on vacation. At the end of everyday, after my shower and dinner, I dress and spend a very comfortable evening. A win-win.