Thread: I have an Awesome Wife

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

I have an Awesome Wife

Hello. Just another story from my escapades out and about. My wife the other day stated out of the blue that she has been going out with me more dressed. Sort of surprised me with that statement and made me think, and she was right about it. Most of the time she has been adamant about not going, but we work a lot and try to take advantage of the time we have together. About 2 weeks ago we went out shopping at a local JC Penney which is slated to close on July 5, and I think will essentially be the death of that particular mall. Discounts were 50-70% and I got two purses for about $21 each. We went back that night after she got off work and I was already dressed, so she wanted to see what they had available for her. She ended up buying one purse, some jewelry and clothing. She has a knack for wanting to eat at restaurants you don't see too often anymore. Last time it was Ponderosa, this time it was Long John Silvers.

This past week, we went to a GNO in Warren again, and partook in the karaoke among other things. She helped choose an outfit. I will post some pics later, but I think I have an awesome wife. So next week we are road tripping to Charlotte, NC (Carowinds) and Columbia SC to visit my basic training base again. No dressing on the trip, but a nice and much needed vacation.

M
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle , You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful wife. >Orchid .oooo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

She's a keeper! Treasure her, make her the center of your world she seems to do the same with you!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

It goes without saying, she is indeed a keeper! Good for you as I know what you've been through (including your time served in Warren!). You deserve this and it could not make me happier. Thanks for sharing Michelle.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Jealous.. Our daughter is going to be spending a week with my wife's parents next week, and I wish that I could ask her to go out dressed with me.

She's dropping the kiddo off on Friday, and I'm staying home to work on some stuff (mainly cleaning up my defacto closet downstairs) and I am seriously tempted to still be dressed when she gets home, but having made a tremendous amount of progress on cleaning up.

You're very lucky, Michelle. Bask in that. And never forget to repay it.

So cool, you are so very lucky to have that with her. That's definitely a blessing in itself. Sounds a like a very fun day

Very nice Michelle. I hope you have a great vacation. Prepare for very hot and humid weather.....

Michelle, That's great. I'm glad your wife is so accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JaclynL61 View Post
    Very nice Michelle. I hope you have a great vacation. Prepare for very hot and humid weather.....
    Oh my god. Temls hovering around 100 degrees. Not used to this kind of heat
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Hi Michelle, you definitely have a wonderful wife. Hold on to her, cherish her and do everything in your power to make her feel special.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Crossfire View Post
    Oh my god. Temls hovering around 100 degrees. Not used to this kind of heat
    And I'm sure it will be worse once you hit South Carolina. At least you don't have to go through basic again.

Michelle -

I concur, you have an awesome wife. enjoy your adventure. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra