Thread: How far I have come from my 1st post on this forum (Thanks for support)

How far I have come from my 1st post on this forum (Thanks for support)

I'm on my way to becoming as much of a real girl as is possible soon...

Who would have known the screen name I made up to sound cute on a "naughty site" at 03:00am would turn from fantisy to reality I signed down at the DMV. Its all about corage courage to be you, to tell your spouce... tell your family... I don't miss being male one bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

looking great

Congrats on walking down the path to being the real you!

Thanks for sharing and welcome back. I hope you can stay and participate more.

Thanks there were some rough spots where I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I pretty much just kept taking the hrt and waited to see how I would look and feel after a year, and now I'm liking the direction I am going. Being in between genders when people aren't sure to call you he or she is rough, but after getting called she when trying to look male made up my mind for me. Maybe its the boobs that give it away because I'm not fat enough to have boobs. Next step is to get my hair done after it gets a little longer. Never done that before should be fun, all I had before was tight fade / military cuts. Now its big curls/waves and highlights. I am truly trying to be 180' opposite of how I was. I am just amazed how much hormones did. I was thinking I would need all sorts of LaserHair FFS Boob job etc, but now the only thing I want are butt implants. God didn't curse me with a fem male body, he gifted me with a soft fem body that was easy to change to female. All part of his master plan. Just took me a few years to figure out I was girly for a reason. .
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!