Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laundry

Laundry

Hey ladies, how to manage to do your feminine laundry, especially if your in a dadt relationship. I want to know your secrets.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kate , About 10yrs ago when myWife had Major Back surgery
    I started doing the laundry and never stopped. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am out to my wife and she doesn't care if my clothes end up in the laundry. She did say that she needs to pay closer attention when she folds everything.

I wait until I have a few hours, hand wash, dry between towels, and hang behind my toolbox, out of sight. Retrieve when dry and put away.
    Susann_Gardener

Banned Read only
    Kate been there and lived this one , I usually hand wash most of my femme items and hang them between more domsestic item like towels and sheets . Now it's not a problem I just hang out whatever has been washed , my neighbours all know so I'm not concerned what underwear or nightwear I use .

I've done all the laundry for years and years so no secrets to share.
    Besides, despite my wife struggling with acceptance right now she'd expect me to have washer what I wore.

Not DADT so I just do laundry weekly, work clothes first. After that, nothing gets separated, no special detergents or temperatures.

No complications, yet..

Aspiring Member
    I am in a DADT situation, but my SO is 'happy' to launder my femm undies/night clothes. 'Happy' isn't the right word, but she does them and never comments.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Before my wife knew about my dressing I would mostly handwash when an opportunity arose. Once we had more of a dadt relationship I would wash things in the washer at night so she wouldn't see or take notice. Now thankfully that is all behind me and either I wash my things when I need to or she does them for me when she's doing other clothes.

I used to be super secretive about my laundry as I was always afraid of the neighbors seeing my clothes outside drying or something, but then I realized I have never noticed any other neighbors laundry so why would they notice mine?

As for DADT relationships, I cannot really comment on that, but I would do whatever makes your partner most comfortable.

My wife has known about my crossdressing since before we were married. But there was a period when for my own reasons I was secretive about my dressing. At that time we lived in a city apartment with no laundry in the building. I would just take my stuff to the laundromat down the street. I was careful not to buy anything that couldn't go in the dryer.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Platinum Member
    I'm in a DADT marriage. I launder my unmentionables in two ways. Many times I hand wash a few unmentionables at a time and dry them in the dryer. Take care with the laundering and drying recommendations of the manufacturer. If I want to wash using the gentle cycle on the washing machine I do it when I know my wife will be out on an errand or visiting for a period of time to run the cycles on the washing machine and the dryer. I also usually have the time to get out the iron to iron my full slips and floor length nylon nightgowns. If the panties come out of the dryer too wrinkly I iron them also.

The situation may be radically different for a cross dresser who has been totally hiding his dressing from his wife, i.e., she is totally in the dark. That makes it more difficult. On occasion my wife has found a misplaced panty or bra and has folded it and placed it on top of the washing machine so it is out of sight from potential visitors. She'll tell me I left it out and where she put it, but, never makes a snide comment. I suppose I could just do my laundry when she is around, but, I view that as "rubbing it in her face." A sort of violation of the unspoken rules.

My wife asked that I don’t put it in with the rest of the laundry, so I bag it up, and when I have a small load I’ll wash it after she goes to bed, or when she’s out with friends.

My wife and I each wash our own laundry. I wash most of my intimates in a mesh bag when using washing machine.

Gold Member
    It is rather easy;
    Put whites with whites, throw the laundry into the machine, add some soap, close the door and push start.
    Just tell the wife you are helping her out.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It must really suck being scared of your SO.

Simple really. Just wash all of your own clothes.

Back when I was married, my wife worked 12 hour shifts, and I worked 8. I just did my girl laundry during the hours I was home and she was not. I had a nice Casio watch with an alarm in it, to keep me from forgetting that I had to change from washer to dryer, dryer to hiding places, etc..
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I always did all the laundry in my house. Before my wife knew I rewore items a lot more before washing, and would wash with my clothes. She wouldn't touch the washer or dryer so as long as a I hid it under my man clothes she wouldn't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Yeah, it does. Since she didn’t sign up for any of this, I just try to respect her boundaries

Kate, Mine goes right in the laundry with everything else.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

As one of those in the closet I do find time, usually Saturday afternoon, to wash my things while my SO is out visiting her mom.

The problems come when there's items that say don't tumble dry. In the winter this means hanging things over radiators, in summer they'll air dry on a hanger in the spare bedroom.

I have resorted to tumbe drying some things on a cool heat from time to time.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Since this provides my wife with an excuse for asking me to do the laundry, it's not a problem. In the same way for years she been trying to get me to ban her from washing up.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Yeah, what she said! I almost forgot what this thread was about.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Respecting boundaries is fine but you will have to wash your items sometime no?
    Shouldn't she respect your needs as well?