Thread: Eyes popped out !!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Eyes popped out !!

Sorry it's a repeat of my visit to the hairdressers but this time it was very different .

I debated last time about going dressed and just pop my wig off to get my hair cut and then relace my wig , it went very well especially as I was the only customer .
    This time there was a lady sitting next to me having her hair done for a wedding so she was trying her hat on to check the hairstyle . Another lady sat at the far end having colour applied , as I sat in the waiting area another lady entered the shop but the owner called me to give me my trim , I'd taken my wig stand and placed it on the counter , as I lifted my wig off I saw in the mirror the lady's expression in the waiting area , her eyes nearly popped out !! I sat down in the stylist's chair wearing a skirt, Tshirt and wedges , I could still see the lady in the waiting area in the mirror , she hadn't taken her eyes off me . The lady next to me tried the hat on again , so I half turned and told it looked great . When I was finished I popped my wig on and gave it a good brush through , the stylist smiled at me when I said , " That feels better !" The lady with the hat had moved to the waiting area, she wasn't at all bothered by me and we chatted for some time about her impending wedding and weddings in general , as I left I wished her all the best for the wedding , she returned the comment and added , " By the way you look great , good on you for doing what you're doing !"
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-03-2019 at 01:58 PM.