Thread: Time to myself

Time to myself

I admire and am certainly envious of the ability of many the individuals with this forum to fully present themselves as female. And do so very convincingly. To be able to shop, dine be out in public while dressed I find very brave and have great respect for.

Myself. I am a closeted very private crossdresser. My wife is the only person to have seen me dressed. This is within the confines of our house or motel room. I have tried, but failed to convince her to accompany me on a venture outside. Throughout my lifetime I have privately dressed and visited a handful of secluded places where I could not be seen or only at indistinguishable distance.

Lately I have experienced a need to express my femininity and with my wife and daughter out of town I had the opportunity. It was a Saturday afternoon. I put on a pair of black pantyhose and a long black slip. Painted just the pinky nail of my left hand with a deep red nail polish. Applied mascara to my eyelashes and put on a gold woman’s bracelet. Put on a pair of jeans and a long sleeve tee shirt and slipped into a pair of black pumps. Out of the closet I picked a black and red dress and a long sweater. I left the house and drove about 30 minutes to a shopping mall where I think I would not be recognized. At this point I changed into a pair of sneakers (I’m not that brave) and went into the mall. I visited the woman’s department of several stores. Admired the clothing. Checked sizes, prices, material and brand. It was in JC Penneys that I picked out a scarf and as I was making the purchase I suddenly had a desire to appear more effeminate and in some way I wish I could.

I left the mall and drove out to a secluded cemetery with many paved drives and paths. I parked the car put on the dress, sweater and shoes and took several strolls around. After about an hour it started to get dark so I drove home still dressed. Poured myself a glass of wine and sat outside in the dark. To some it may all seem a little disturbing. Perhaps in need of psychological help (I often wonder). To me it was very exhilarating.
    Thanks for listening.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nothing wrong with enjoying the time you have to yourself.

Excellent Steffi. You have to take advantage of the opportunities you have and also what you are comfortable with.

Nice dress.heels and hose. A born opportunist! Go for it. I totally understand.

Just take care and be aware of your surroundings. Especially on secluded paths and cemeteries.

Steffi,
    So glad that you got to go out and experience being in "the wild".
    You went shopping with the muggles, and no one noticed, or no one cared. I agree, it's a great feeling.
    Just be extra careful walking alone in secluded areas as a woman. There are places that I'd go as a guy, that I would recommend to my wife and daughters to stay away; and I would not go to as a girl. Don't go dressed where you would worry if your wife or daughter were there. It's not fair, but that's the way it is for them all the time.
    -peace
    -Gracie

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I think the thing that we forget is that crossdressing can be done on many different levels. There are those that like to put on a pair of panties or stockings and that is enough for them. On the other side of the example there are those that feel unfulfilled unless they go out in public an present as a woman. Some of these people can seem to put down others if they don't want to do exactly that.

Most of my dressing is in private with my wife, but I have been in public and I found it to be very anxiety invoking. I saw do whatever you want to do and enjoy that to its fullest.

Banned Read only
    Keep going girl, it get easier every time, confidence is the key. Give your wife time, maybe she will come around. Remember you are not the one with the problem.

BTW: That is a beautiful dress, I would love to see a full length picture.

Aspiring Member
    I think the walk in the cemetery was a great way to stroll about in public in a relatively safe environment.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well you got out and enjoyed yourself so how is that a bad thing?
    You need to get over thinking something is wrong with you and feeling guilty.

Nice story. Would love to have a quiet ramble in a pair of my heels.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Well you got out and enjoyed yourself so how is that a bad thing?
    You need to get over thinking something is wrong with you and feeling guilty.
    Yes, Traci, I got out and enjoyed myself. Never said it was a bad thing and I don't feel guilty. Hence the title "Time to Myself". I enjoy wearing woman's clothes and exploring my feminine side, but I don't want to become a woman. I do believe what I do is some sort of psychological disorder but one that I am capable of controlling.

Thanks to all of you for your remarks. I truly appreciate the ability to express myself in this forum

Steffi

So happy you got out for a bit and had a little girl time in the wild. I just love your outfit. Stay safe!

Robin

I understand where you're coming from. We all have different situations and can't always fulfill our desires.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

You don't need psychological help, you just need more time to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I admire your courage to go out in public dressed. I hope someday to be able to do the same. Most on this forum do not see themselves as the trailblazers that they are. Everyone who has gone out has shown society that we are here and only looking for the acceptance to be who we are publicly as well as privately.