I had an unexpected opportunity to have some Molly time last night and today. Being the 4th I was a a little hesitant because of possible crowds. So, I decided to go to a movie. I went to a late showing in a nearby town. I had planned on wearing a denim skirt and top but discovered the skirt needed to go in the wash so I wore a casual blue dress. I have been letting my hair grow and it is down below my collar in back and well below the ears on the side. I played with hair styling and decided it was good enough and off I went.
This morning I worked from home for a while and then decided to take care of a few things around the house. I needed to go to Home Depot and decided to just "own it" and go as Molly.
I went to the HD in a nearby town, shopped a while, got what I needed, checked out and never got any negative reaction or vibes. Great time.
I was feeling so good I decided go over to Kohl and get a couple of items I needed. Shopped around, got what I wanted, checked out... no issues. SA was great and "Come again Ma'am"

Love it when it all works well..

Hugs,
Molly

20190705_133117.jpg

20190705_133006.jpg