Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
Molly, I've been waiting for someone to ask u, "What did u own"?

U went out dressed to blend. U weren't confronted, recognized by someone who knows u, or received any negativity for being recognized as a trans. So, does "owning it", mean u went out confidently? But, going out with no problems, some mite call it "luck"!

I applaud your bravery! I hope u keep on enjoying going out as Molly. I never do that!
Thanks Doc,
For me "owning it" in this case reflects my mindset. I had begun my day alone with the intent to accomplish some things around the house and to do so as Molly. This means I was dressed casual, comfortable as I see most women do on a daily basis. I was wearing khaki capris, sandals and the pull over top seen in the pic. I had fixed my now longer hair in an ordinary style, light make-up. Just planning to enjoy my day. As I got started I realized I needed a couple of items from Home Depot. Normally I would have changed back to guy mode or just not done the projects. "Owning it" came in my decision to not alter my plans to enjoy being dressed but to go about my business anyway. On this day I really wanted the pleasure of being enfemme and felt that I would most likely be seen by most people, at least at a glance, to just be another woman out on an errand. I did drive over to another nearby town to shop considering that it would be less likely to be recognized by someone I know.
On this day I felt comfortable enough with myself that it gave me the confidence to go, do what I wanted and not be afraid. If I could only feel that way everytime I want to venture out it would be great! LOL