Thread: A Houston GNO!

A Houston GNO!

Well, I was finally able to go to Houston for a GNO! Thanks Jeri Ann for your encouragement to get me there! Jeri Ann opened her home to me so I could attend! She asked if I would volunteer for the Texas Transgender Nondiscrimination Summit! I said yes and the rest is history! We left at the end of the summit and went back and changed clothes! We went to Riva's Italian Restaurant! I wore my new crinkle dress in navy with various other colors in its pattern! My leaf motif necklace and matching earrings(yes, dangles!) in gold added some contrast! I also wore black slingback sandals! We went to the bar and waited on the arrival of the others! I got a diet coke and only took a few sips and we were shown to our table! Shortly, Aunt Kelly arrived and joined us! Then, StephCD came in the other entrance and joined us! She was wearing a long black dress with lace and gold necklace! Yes, just 4 of us girls! (Another couldn't make it!) The manager, Jerry, was our server and took our orders! I had soup, salad, and lasagna! All very good! Well,after he served us, Jerry noticed my fingernails(Jeri Ann and I had a mani/pedi earlier in the week!)! He said they looked fabulous and then kissed me on the cheek! I think at Jeri Ann's prompting, everyone sang Happy Birthday to Lana Mae and I got a rather large piece of chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate syrup swirled over it! Small wisps of whipped cream were on the plate as well! We sat and talked for a while and then it was time to call it a night! I was happy that I got to meet Jeri Ann, Aunt Kelly, and StephCD in person! It makes it all real somehow and maybe we all had something in common! LOL Well, I had a wonderful time! It is a night I will remember!
    Thanks for reading!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 07-05-2019 at 06:46 PM.
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Good for you ! You certainly are growing !
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

It's clear you had a great time, Lana Mae. Things like this are always nice to read.

I do think you should be banned from using any more exclamation marks though. The rate you're going at there'll be none left for the rest of us, you'll have used them all up. 😜

Good for you, Lana!! It sounds like a wonderful experience on your journey!!

Lana Mae, Sounds wonderful. I'm glad you had a great time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It was a treat to have you here in Houston, Lana Mae. So glad you had a good time while you were here. And thank you so much of helping out the the Summit. You may proudly say that you did your part to make this one another success.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Ro: Thanks so much for your comment!
    Abbie: I am excited a lot!! LOL (It is easier for me to use ! rather than . so I use !)
    Brittany: It was wonderful! Sigh!
    Jamie: Thanks it was great!
    Aunt Kelly: I am so glad it was a success and I was part of it! You and Jeri Ann were so nice to me! I wish I could do it again, but I do not think that is to be! But who knows what the future holds!
    Thanks ladies for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix