Thread: Transitions?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Transitions?

So, I started dressing when I was a child, stealing away to wear some of my mother's or sister's items. I was caught a few times and extensively shamed for my actions. That stopped for a while. During my late teen years I picked up again and then dressed occasionally while away at college. After that I didn't dress for a very long time until about four yeas ago (I am 40). Ever since I started dressing again, I have noticed a change in that I began to leave the house dressed, taking what seemed like increasing liberties and risk. Finally, I reached the point where I was comfortable going out at any time of the day and socializing as a woman.

As a result of that comfort level, I received lots of male attention and responded positively. Well, over the past 12-18 months I have started dating men and engaging in more intimate endeavors with them, something I had never done before. To clarify, I am not trans and have no intention of transitioning. I am a quiet, normal, somewhat conservative and lifelong heterosexual male who is also a crossdresser attracted to men exclusively when I am dressed. Only now I have also opened up this new chapter in my sexuality and I'm not sure where it will lead.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 07-06-2019 at 11:44 AM.