Thread: Loving wife

Loving wife

As im finding more and more about myself, one of the huge problems was my wife or should i say myself. It has been vary vary hard to speak to my wife. I just started shutting down and have been getting more and more depressed. Well last night i had a break down and spilled my guts. After alot of crying and talking and crying my biggest fear of loosing my wife is not a fear no more. She told me she loves me for me and no matter what life brings we will get thru it together. She has been there thru the cd and supports me no matter what. A giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel like today is my first day of a long journey and im happy to start taking that path thats gonna lead me to my true self.

Good luck on your journey to find your true self. It is going to be way easier with the support of your wife.

Marion

That is a very good sign, Dazed. Just remember that this will be a journey, with the possibility of bumps and turns that neither of you can see right now. Find your way together and things will probably work out fine.
    Tell that lady that she is, literally, one in a million. And don't you ever forget it!��
    Last edited by Aunt Kelly; 07-07-2019 at 12:04 PM.

Thank you for the kind words and wisdom.

To have such a close companion on your journey is invaluable. Cherish her. I'm sure you don't need hear that, but I like saying it. Good luck too!

As Aunt Kelly said, she is one in a million! Keep the line of communication open and everything should be fine! Best wishes on your journey of discovery! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

That’s awesome, I’m really happy for you, I’m in the same situation having just come out to my wife.

Take things slow and at her pace and remember to pamper her, you want to look after such a wonderful woman
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Platinum Member
    All good advice. all i can add is that, whenever possible, conversation should be about how she feels and what she needs from you
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yeah! I join the rest on the congrats about having such wife. I'd read several time here from people that, pursuing their happiness lost wife, kids, etc. I always say that if someone loves you will stay with you. Not everything will be peaches, cream and honey but having a loved one close is priceless. Just have in mind that as you, she doesn't see yet the dimension on what is coming. I don't know what are your plans on transition. I assume that is what you want so take it slowly because, anyway, hormones take time to work, electrolysis or laser hair removal takes time, so both will be acquanting slowly.
    Good luck and congrats for such great wife and pass on her our good comment and desires...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Well we had another talk. She now says she isnt comfortable with me wanting to transition. But she is 100% ok with me CD. It has been a roller coaster of feelings. I love crossdressing and if thats all i can do. thats what im gonna do. But i cant stop these feeling of transitioning.

Quote Originally Posted by DazedandConfused View Post
    Well we had another talk. She now says she isnt comfortable with me wanting to transition. But she is 100% ok with me CD. It has been a roller coaster of feelings. I love crossdressing and if thats all i can do. thats what im gonna do. But i cant stop these feeling of transitioning.
    As I said, bumps and turns. There are probably more to come. That feeling you can't stop may not go away. Sublimating it, for the sake of domestic tranquility, social status, career, etc., will exact a toll. Trust me on that.
    Counseling might help minimize that effect, but there is only one definitive treatment for true gender dysphoria.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Platinum Member
    More than one person in these forums has been where you are at. In fact...if she’s 100% ok with you CDing, many of us would say, you are home free.

When you say she’s 100% OK...does that mean she is ok with participating? Is she’s ok with you dressing around her? Going out and doing things while you’re dressed?

And a common and good piece of advice, besides encouraging and sustaining communications with your SO is to proceed incrementally. Work towards being comfortable together when you’re CDing....but don’t rush it. If at all possible, try find humor and enjoyment in sharing this thing. And don’t make incremental steps without letting her know you are doing them. You won’t hear her real opinion if you don’t give her the opportunity to express it.

Also, it doesn’t have to be about “transitioning”. You may over time choose to allow greater expression to your female side, and call it good enough.

Furthermore, transitioning can be defined differently. Some transition socially but refrain from HRT. Others may eventually introduce HRT, and still others will seek surgeries.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Transition?

Transition? It's been a long discussion here about transition meaning. In my case wife neither I knew I was transitioning when more than 15 years ago I wax my legs fir first time. That time I talked about comfort and other excuses but I internally knew I was looking to look more like a woman. In that time I didn't know I was in or how far would it come to me.
    This past weekend wife again Express some concerns about my transition and full time living as woman, you can see later today I'll post in pictures and videos a thread about last weekend camping, but after talking there are some common point that are undiscutible for us, our love and the pursuit of other happiness but respecting other part desire and needs.
    I never told her I want to transition to the point I'm today because neither i knew but is been the result of the understanding that this wasn't just crossdressing.
    I think that you both have to work with counseling to learn why you want to transition and what that means for you...my best wishes
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION