Thread: That conversation....

That conversation....

Hi, well this weekend will go down as 1 of my more memorable, the weekend I finally had the conversation with my wife that I am Trans and like to dress as a women full head to toe, makeup the works. She had already pieced it together, so far all Is good and communication is open and ongoing, even asked how far it could go and if it was all the way we should just get on with it ( this may be an initial response to the situation so I don’t take it to seriously for now )

Will post more in the future, but for now I’m very happy and immensely relieved

She’s a wonderful women, I’m very lucky to have her and needless to say some major pampering is coming her way

Abbey.
    Last edited by Abbey11; 07-07-2019 at 04:39 AM.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

She is wonderful indeed

Abbey you are very lucky to have a spouse who makes effort to understand. This conversation (the talk) is never easy but it is just the begining. I would take things slow and always be honest, open and thoughtfull of your wifes feelings. Best wishes to you and your wife.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Wonderful news ! You have to feel so relieved . The internal pressure to contain the woman in you can be maddening. Please keep us advised as to your progress. Best wishes extended to your wife... it can’t be easy for her... she must truly love you.

Fantastic news that she is taking it well!

Initially one of my wifes concerns was that I would be wanting to go off to find a male partner. I think that the reassurances that I gave her that she is my one and only went a long way in her acceptance.

I am so happy for you!

Rachel

From one Abbie to another (well, Abbey, anyway) congrats on getting over that first hurdle. Its never easy, but it always seems to ease the burden.

It's good to that you're tempering your expectation that her pragmatism will last. Indeed it may not. Once it sinks in she may start to behave very differently. But maybe she'll stay supportive and OK with it, in which case you can make many of us jealous. 😁

Either way that tricky first step's out of the way. Welcome out of the closet!

Gold Member
    Please, go slow. do not over burden her with one day your are a man, next day you are a women.
    Ask her to help you after a while, Make it a joint excursion.
    Good Luck.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    I hope when she said "we should just get with it" means the same thing to her as to you. It takes some time for anyone to adjust to new information. Hope it goes well for both you and your wife.

Thank all for the good wishes, things will progress slowly, her mindset has always been that ‘people should be free to be themselves and true to themselves’. The coming out was emotional for both of us and I’m being totally open and honest, answering all questions

Abbey

Glad to hear that you will get to pamper her and are not talking to closed doors.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Abbey, I'm so happy the talk went well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Abbey, I am so happy your wife was so accepting. Take it slow.

Abbey that is so wonderful, and such a Huge step. What a great wife you have too. Love hearing these storys.

She is awesome and should be treated that way. And glad it went so well for you. Keep the good news coming hun.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    Good to hear this. I know you appreciate her reaction. Definitely a step in the right direction, and I hope that your emergence and her understanding continue to grow together in a steady and thoughtful manner.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    Abbey, what were the things/circumstances that occurred that led your wife to 'piece it together'? Did you know this before your reveal, and was it the reason you did reveal? I see an interesting story here.

Hi Ladies, just a quick update to let you know that things are going really well, my wife tells me she accepts me as I am . I’m feeling the happiest I have been for years and a huge weight lifted from my shoulder just for the fact that I’m now OUT and not hiding

Thank you all so very much for your well wishes and for all your inspiration, this site and it’s many members gave me the courage to have the discussion and not hesitate when that moment came, for that I am forever grateful

Needless to say I am remaining very level headed and taking things at my wife’s pace no pics no nothing unless asked

Abbey

congratz on the reveal, give her a group hug from us....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that