Sometimes I believe I take a lot of things for granted because it just becomes normal. It's been hot lately and usally I sleep with a nighty on and when I wake up I but on a overcoat around the house. The last few nights it's been hot and I have been sleeping with a bra and panties and when I wake up I haven't been putting on my overcoat. This morning my wife woke up after me and I was sitting on the couch wearing only the bra and panties, and she didn't flinch. She said good morning and poured herself a coffee and sat next to me and put her arm around me and watched the news. I had a frozen moment and looked down at myself seen my shaved chest and legs and a white lacy bra and black panties on. It felt so surreal almost like I was dreaming and I was about to wake up. I realized this has become normal for my wife to see me like this.
Does anyone else not realize what is big to us before and is now normal. If you do, I would like to know what part of your crossdressing that has become normal living for you.