Thread: A month of time well spent on here this far. My thoughts..

A month of time well spent on here this far. My thoughts..

Hello ladies,

I wanted to take a second and tell everyone Thank you for your open arms and advice to fellow crossdressers that are new here. I honestly love that I found my way here onto this forum a lil over a month ago.

I was actually tipped off to join by someone on YouTube in the comments, it was for someone that has a channel called "My Crossdressing Life". Her name is paige. She has some fantastic videos an discusses alot of things this forum talks about. Check her channel out when you get a chance!

Anyways, So far it's been a wonderful experience on here. I am learning to grow and come out of my shell more. And even posting pictures and making friends. And my wife has been more than wonderful with all of it. She reads some of the posts with me too. So she can understand everything a lil deeper. I honestly can't complain about anything about this forum. I had to post this to show my appreciation for you all that have been open arms to me and to those others that are also new here. I love this forum and plan to stay! Hope you all have had a fantastic 4th of July weekend. Talk to you all soon!

Thanks again!
    Kaylin
    Last edited by Kaylin; 07-08-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    We are happy to have you here Kaylin and your wife of course.
    This place has helped me a lot too so I understand how you feel.
    We are all so different yet share a bond.

We both Thank you so much Tracii. That means alot. Yes, this is very true of what we all share it's amazing how much others that are in similar situations can help each other out so much in so many ways.

I am glad you found a home here - the forum has some amazing people and very little drama

You’re welcome! We’re glad to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylin View Post
    I honestly can't complain about anything about this forum.
    Like you said, you’ve only been here a month.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

We're better off because you're here. More the merrier!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Kaylin, I love the support I have received here. I'm glad that you have had a similar experience.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

thank you so much everyone. Glad I found my here as well. You ladies are so sweet. Its a wonderful place compared to some of the other places I found to discuss things crossdressing related before this lol like constantly being hit on by pigs or harrassed without moderators haha

Patience, thank you! But, Don't worry to much. If theres any problems. I come from a drama filled music/metal scene. I'm pretty much used to it lol
    Last edited by Kaylin; 07-08-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Great to have you and your wife here with us
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Hi Kaylin,

I, for one, am happy to know you and am so glad your are here. Your wife is a real sweetie. I am so happy you can share this with her.

Hugs,
    Robin

Glad you found your way here Kaylin I've been here for 13 years and still enjoy being here.
    Angie

Thank you Robin and Abbie. We are both very happy to be here with you all we enjoy it very much. We all have alot of our own journeys to share with each other. That alone is very helpful to one another. I needed to find a place like this. I had hid crossdressing for many years. It was time to move out of that shadow a bit and bring some light to it and accept it as apart of me. But also finding the balance within.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Angie thank you so much sweety! being that you been here that long and still enjoy it. Says alot. Love hearing that.

My Crossdressing Life. That's Paige's channel. Fun fact, Paige is a member of this site, albeit under her old femme name, and I don't think she participates any longer. I like Paige's vids. Shame about her stepdad.

I've only been here 7 months myself. Like you I've found it invaluable. It helped me with my wife's understanding. Indeed she's now joined the site but has little opportunity/inclination to participate lately, thanks to her medical issues. Maybe you could get your wife to join. The GGs are very supportive.

Regardless I'm glad you found us and that you're finding it helpful. It's good to have you aboard.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh and I'm Abbie. Abbey11 is Abbey. 😜

Kaylin , I hope you had a great fourth. I also watch Paige's YouTube channel and have also found a lot of support here. Glad that you are here as part of the sorority. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Thanks so much ladies!! (Sorry I'm at work so I gotta be quick lol), ya paiges channel. Don't know why I called her pixie lol Paiges channel is so wonderful. She is one the reasons I came out to my wife months ago, cause of her videos. She also is the reason I am here now. I gotta lot respect for her as a crossdresser. She encourages alot of other crossdressers to be themselves. And find a light at the end of tunnel. Abbie she has a profile here! Omg I wish she would come back on here. I got so much to say to her lol she's absolutely wonderful. And thanks Alexandra!! I'm super proud to be in this sorority

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    yeap, great group of people here, so much support. I'm a big fan of "My Crossdressing Life" too. She's so good, she inspires me, especially to work on my voice.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    One reason I'm still here is I've NEVER been hit on by anyone from this site!

Thanks to the Mods here for keeping cd.com cleaner than a girl's middle school!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yeah no kidding on keeping a clean house. Thank God for the mods!! Hey I rhymed LoL

Also to Sarah, ya paiges channel on YouTube is great. Her experience with everything with CDing is out front and center for those needing advice. When I first started watching her It really started to settle in that, accepting myself after all these years as a crossdresser was finally okay. And that was something I needed hear. And that I wasn't alone. But coming here makes it all full circle. I love it! You all are so wonderful. Also, I seen some of those videos on the voice stuff. She's got great tips for everything. I really hope sometime she pops on here again.

Thanks for intro'ing Paige's videos, hadn't seen those yet.

Those voice changing videos always amaze me. It's like a magician showing me how they do their acts and still not getting it. I go from me to Minnie Mouse between 1 and 2.

Kaylin, This is a great place for us to be, nice you joined in. The mods do a great job here and thanks to them it stays nice.
    Crissy

Welcome to the group. At times some of us old (in age) birds might get a little crazy and seem stand offish, and obsessed with "things that were" but most are pretty much open to "thing now" and "to come". So just jump right in and get you Nylon hose wet. And tell that sweet thing of yours that she is welcome to join in, even with her own account, If she so desires. We have a special place that any GG, FAB can visit once they make 10 posts of their own. (FAB = Female At Birth, GG= Girlie Girl (A real female)).
    It is a common practice for a new CDer to go out with some GGs. This makes the CD more comfortable.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 07-10-2019 at 12:20 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

We do appreciate that very much ladies my wife will be joining eventually. She's planning on it. We will definitely jump into conversations at best as we can thanks again for the warm welcome. All you ladies are the best!!
    Last edited by Kaylin; 07-09-2019 at 04:26 PM.

Kaylin, One way to look at this is to see it as being part of a big family all of us bonded to eachother in different ways all with the same ethos of helping the "newbies" as well as feeling wanted and being greatful for the support that one can get here. This place is the one for me comfort in good times and bad but always there is somebody you can reach out to. We are all here for eachother in so many ways.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

As someone who has just joined and seen some of your supportive posts, I had no idea that you were so new. I thank you for being so outgoing and helpful, and I guess it continues to speak to this community to how welcome everyone can make someone feel!