I dont usually care if people take my picture because public photography is legal and if I go out then I know people may snap a photo. BUT, I was walking into the store today and had walked about 50 feet down the parking lot so this guy in a car had plenty of time to get his phone out and take a picture. He stopped driving and hung his phone out the window to do it and it was OBVIOUS what he was doing. As luck would have it, I just happened to have my phone in my hand and at the same time i seen him taking pictures, i noticed i had hit my camera icon and turned it on, so instead of going right and into the store, I made a sharp left and stepped right up to his window and snapped a few photos of him! He did NOT like this and quickly rolled up his window and sped off nearly running over other pedestrians. I laughed and laughed at how he was obviously embarrassed by his behavior and knowing he'd been caught. I believe that this is going to be my new response when people photograph me without my permission. Ill just get a few snapshots of them too.

And before anyone starts saying that its a good way to start a fight, I say so what. Why should I let people be rude to me because of the clothes I am wearing. Besides fighting a crossdresser is a lose lose situation for most men. If they win the fight, so what, people will say you beat up a "sissy" but if they lose the fight then they are the guy that got their arse kicked by a man in high heels. LOL