About two years ago I came out to my wife. She wasn't a fan, but also wasn't that upset by it. It's something we've kind of grown used to now, with the one caveat that I kept it more or less to myself. Over time I have stretched that rule a bit, I wear a T-shirt style nightgown to bed now every night, and occasionally wear a dress around the house in the evening. Last week she got from an appointment a bit earlier than I thought she would and caught me with my breast forms, and hip pads on, checking myself out in my nightgown. No makeup, wig though. I expected her to at least be annoyed, but she didn't care, "leave it on if you want, I don't care."

Sunday is my typical cross dressing day, I'm home alone for several hours in the morning while my wife is at work. She asked me what I was going to do and I said, little bit of exercise in the morning then come home and get dressed up. She asked me to do a few chores around the house, and I told her I'd like to leave my makeup on and get her opinion of it when she gets home. She said that was fine.

When she got home I was still picking a few things up but had done some good house cleaning, I was a bit nervous but she didn't act like anything was different. Her feet were sore and she was limping a bit and she limped up to me for a hug, it was kind of awkward when out breasts met and we could barely wrap our arms around each other.

After rubbing her feet I asked about the makeup and she said I had done very well, not over the top, very natural, and we talked for several minutes about different foundations and concealers. She's been trying new foundations.

I left everything on for supper, and to be honest it felt like any regular day, the magic I was feeling didn't last long, but it was replaced with a very peaceful feeling of being myself. I eventually got undressed to go out to the pool with her, we don't have much privacy in our back yard.

It was a long buildup to get to this place, it takes time and understanding.