Thread: Long story short, have to tell you all!!

Long story short, have to tell you all!!

Hi girls, there is so much to share with you all since my last post on this forum. But I have a lack of time. So I share the most exciting things from the last week.

I have met this wonderful girl in march this year (my wife passed away two years ago).
    We became very close in a very short time, sharing our secrets to eachother and building a very special bond of trust. She also became very close with my kids during these months.

One week ago we were texting, she was at her own place. She was joking around wanting a photo of me in a dress. I hesitated but she kept asking. Keep in mind untill then she knew nothing about my CD habit. She knew I keep my legs waxed and eyebrows epilated, and that I wear male thongs.
    So after several times asking I asked if she was sure. I went upstairs and changed into my black and white striped dress, put on a bra and black high heels, I took a picture and cropped it so my face didn’t show and send it to her. She thought that I was crazy that I did it, but after the first minute the questions started coming my way. Did I like it, did I do it before, how did I feel. Etc.

I felt I had to tell her. Being honest is very important to me, and our relationship is very serious and heading to a marriage. So I told her.
    A lot of questions followed, and it wasn’t easy but at the same time I experienced so much relief. We talked a lot about it, we both went to bed very late. The next day we had a tough day, all kinds of thoughts and feelings went thrue her head and mine too. At the end we came to conclusion we still love eachother but we need time to find a way with this in our relationship and I have to give her time to come to acceptation (her own words).

The next night she wanted to see me dressed, including the wig we ordered. We had a great laugh together, but also some difficulties. She learned me how to properly walk on heels and how to move my body more feminine.

Friday we both had a day off from work and we went shopping. She wanted to do this together and it was very fun, and she was so kind and helpfull. It was a quite expensive day because we decided to go all the way:
    Dresses, pants, sweaters, vest, tops, camisole’s, thongs, bra and adhesive bra, two pair of shoes, a load of make-up, jewelry, pantyhose, skirt, etc.
    That night after the kids were sleeping I changed into a new set of clothes, put on my wig and then she started her work on my make-up. She knows so much about it, and during her artwork she explained everything she did, how she did it and why she did it that way. So I learned a lot. After she was finished we did a photoshoot in the house, several poses. More than 40 pictures!

Yesterday I got rid of the hair on my chest, arms and also my beard. So besides the hair on my head I am hairless now. I tried the adhesive bra and it works great. There are little drawstrings in the middle for that pushup effect and it works great. Wearing a pushup bra on top of it gives me a nice natural cleavage.

Within two weeks we are going abroad for a weekend citytrip without the kids. She wants to take me out for a drink in full fem mode! So I am allready planning what to take with us for that very special night out. It will be my very first time outside. But I feel confident right now about it, with her by my side I can do anything!

You can imagine I am so excited right now.
    She is a gift from heaven. I feel so much she is trying to accept who I am, and we are both on this journey finding out who I really am and where this will go.
    Yes, it keeps us talking about our feelings a lot. We try not to go to fast. But she also incourages me to explore all this stuff and my inner feelings that have been pushed away all these years.
    I ask her daily how she is feeling about it, about the change that is obvious on my appearance, everything. But we also try to keep talking about other (important) stuff as well, we don’t want this to predominate. And we both admit that it is sometimes a bit scary not knowing how far this will go. We plan to make some rules together.

I had to share this with you all. There is so much more, but this is the short version (still quite long though)

Sounds like a fun journey of discovery. Enjoy the ride.

Gold Member
    My Wife before we where Married, on our 2 nd date, wondered about me also.
    I mentioned to her that I wish I had a dress that we saw in an add on TV.
    Later she asked me to model my dress, I told her that I only had a few skirts and tops.
    She had me wear them to show her, she said is that all? I said yes.
    She said that she could a lot better than that, and she did; buying me outfits from a
    catalog. WE where Married about a year later for 19 years, until the Angles came for her.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Keep everything honest and you should be fine.

This sounds very promising Annemarie! I wish you the best of luck.

It's good that this is coming out now. When I met my wife I hadn't dressed in a number of years and foolishly thought that it was in my past. Eventually I started dressing again and she eventually found out. We're are working things out but it would have been much better had I told her up front.
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 07-09-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Love this story. I hope it continues to go well for you both.

It sounds like you have a very promising future together. Take things slowly and I think you will be ok.
    Crissy

You lucky girl. She sounds like a blessing in many ways.

Thanks for sharing your story. I myself, and many others can definitely relate to this post. Like tracii said, be honest and you should be fine.

This is great, you’re very lucky, enjoy your city trip
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Annemarie, that is wonderful.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That sounds like a wonderful beginning of a life together. I hope it continues for you both.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

This is such a wonderful story. Keep the lines of communication open and you should be fine.

so many positives......good to hear about this happening for someone from our group....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that