Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What if crossdressing were normalized?

If crossdressing were to be normalized, I would dress openly. That's about it. I would definitely be happy because all those nice clothes would have the opportunity to be used properly, not behind closed doors.

My biggest wish is that I could wear the clothes I want whenever I want and nobody would care. Anyway, I also like the excitement when I go out. They don’t combine, but in the end I would prefer it to be complete normalized.

Aspiring Member
    If by normalized, you meant that suddenly it was acceptable for a man to dress like a woman, I would be quite happy.
    Years ago, I might have said no, but then I got a bit of a thrill from the fear of getting caught, because I thought it was wrong.
    Now I am in a completely different place. I love being a crossdresser and just wish that it was something I could do anytime I wanted without the fear of abuse from others.
    It's never going to happen though.

That would be wonderful for me. I don't dress to differentiate myself but rather to feel like me and to be able to do that all the time would be a dream come true.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Silver Member
    While it will never happen, I would like it. I wear women's clothes jeans, tops, shoes and under dress. I'm into the clothes and totally hetero. I like shopping with women friends.

I think it's happening slowly.... Long hair, earrings, skinny jeans. All considered pretty normal for males today. But, I also think it works both ways and we're moving towards gender neutral clothing.

I like the distinction between male and female clothing. When I dress, I'm making a statement about my gender. I'm female. I want that statement to be unmistakable.