Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I came out to my 12 year old daughter

I'd love to say that's a great age to out to her at, but when my stepdaughter turned 12 she went psycho overnight. She's 32 now and despite her being bi, so also under the LGBT umbrella I have no intention of coming out to her.

Good for you and your wife though. Sounds like you guys have got it made.

You should be very proud of your parenting. You have raised an extraordinarily kind and considerate young lady.

Wow, this thread warms my heart. The story about the gift for Dad is making me want to cry. Thanks for sharing this.

Super Great!

So glad it went well I also told both my daughters when they turned 12. I was also very luck to have loving daughters who still support my Crossdressing to this day.