So today I came out to my daughter who is 12. I have been a nervous wreck all day. I showed her some pictures of me and she was stunned for a minute but smiled and said I was very pretty. She said she wanted to fix my hair for me, and said she was happy for me. she loved the idea that I was a crossdresser and enjoyed girly things.

Later I put on some clothes and did a little fashion show. She made me feel good. When I walked out in heels she smiled and said OMG you look good and she was so nice and gave me so many hugs. I even put on some of the clothes I wear to the club on "PG of course" and she loved it. She couldn't believe I could walk so good in heels. She couldn't believe I had all my stuff hidden and she had never seen it. She said so I know pink is your favorite color so it all makes sense, and he painted my toes a few times and I kept it for as long as I could. she noticed that too.

of course she asked question but not what I thought..She asked when I dressed up, because she's home a lot and only goes to her Bio dads house bi weekly. she asked why I hadn't told told her or anyone else. she was cool with it though and said she was happy for me and I could dress how ever I wanted whenever an that I looked pretty.
I am pretty blessed with this little girl. She is my heart.

sorry for any misspellings on such, I am still a nervous wreck.

10449973_1605812452974062_7958748235827456987_n.jpg