This morning I got up at 5:30 as usual and noticed my wife had a package she had to send off. Looking for any opportunity to go out dressed, I dressed up and told her I will drop it off in the drop box they have instead of her mailing it out. I had to be there by 7:00 before they opened and nobody is there unless someone else is dropping off too. I was driving there and I'm waiting at a red light, the light turns green and the car in front of me is not moving because they were talking to the person in the car beside them. Being a little more patient because how I was dressed I gave a honk, the passenger stuck his head out the window gave a smart ass look and they drove off. They were still talking as we were driving and again the next light same thing, this time I gave a little longer honk of the horn and again they drove off. Three is a charm they say, the third time now I was getting nervous I gave a longer aggressive honk and the driver of the car came out and was walking towards me. I now didn't care how I was dressed and I was about to learn how to fight in heels, that was going to be interesting. I was just about to open my door and I heard the guy say "Oh I'm sorry miss, sorry" and he walked back to his car. They drove off and they both pulled into the next driveway and he gave me a kind of a sorry wave as I drove by. Well it was interesting being called miss and thank God I didn't have to find out if I could fight in heels.
Thought I'd share and found it funny. Thanks