Several weeks ago, my wife made a comment on how she really doesn't like the look of leggings and compression type shorts on either women or men. So I asked her well then do you have any other suggestions on what I can wear around the house? She suggested some cute shorts. I found a pair of knee length Bermudas with a cuffed hem and an elastic waist with a drawstring on the outside. I bought a pair in a powder blue. When I modeled them for her she thought they were fine and unless someone looked really closely you couldn't tell that they were women's. Since coming out to her about my desire to dress we have been taking it super slow. I've worked my way up to women's shorts, jeans and of course panties. We have some guidelines to follow and my dressing out in public is not allowed, or at least I thought.

The other night we were going out to our favorite watering hole for a quick bite and and adult beverage or two. I had on a pair of guy's golf shorts that were a steel blue color. I mentioned to my wife that these looked pretty similar to the ladies shorts I bought. If you want, you can wear your ladies shorts or jeans to dinner, she replied. I don't care they are just clothes, she went on to say. I told her that I am not there yet and that I am not ready to go out in public, especially around here. She then said maybe we can go somewhere where you can feel comfortable. I could not believe my ears.

Anyway, I am treading lightly with her comments. I'm not sure if she is becoming more supportive or trying to feel me out to see if my dressing is progressing too quickly. Maybe it's a bit of both.