Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loosing the want.

Platinum Member
    Two weeks isn’t long. I’m sure Mo and Jo will be back in a short time.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I tend to take a break when the weather gets hot and humid

I come from Melbourne and generally only dress outside daylight saving time. I love dressing in winter. Lots of people here get the blues in winter so you are probably only experiencing the same as a lot of others. It should pass when the sun shines again.

I wrote this loonnnng reply, ........

Short answer is you might want to check with your health care provider and discuss "Seasonal Light Depravation Depression" have your thyroid, glands, hormonal levels ( There's other than just estrogen and testosterone btw) checked

My dressing's been at a low ebb for months now, pretty much since I started working full time again. I bought two skirts in a thrift store a couple weeks ago. They’ve been washed and dried and I still haven’t tried them on. It’s weird, but I’m ok with it.

In the last year I had three makeovers and multiple outings. That took care of my frustration of being closeted for years. Now I can be more choosy and pick my moments. Definitely going full fem towork on Halloween. I think I’ve primed my co-workers well. It’ll be fun.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Rachel,

Been there, done that. There are times when I feel the payoff isn’t worth the effort. Like doing the whole nine yards only to stay at home, by myself. Other times, I’d rather focus on what needs to be done that day without the distraction of being Petra.

Been there done that but it always comes back and most the time more than ever!!

Yes it is a cold winter in Melbourne. The fact is you don't need to be buying stuff all the time. How many clothes do you need or are you just trying to be something you are not. A break from crossdressing is not unusual and lots of Melburnians get the winter blues. Personally I love winter because it is the time I can dress frequent,y and wear all those great winter things but my wife really gets the winter blues. Just make the effort to have a shave and you will be back on track.

Your situation is not uncommon...ebbs and flows of our world.The pink fog will, I repeat..will return. Don’t purge during this lull.

The cold and raining weather certainly can put a dampener on things, although I personally love to wear winter boots with warm tights! But as they say, if you don't like the weather in Melbourne, just wait an hour and it will soon change.

Ok, so, since i'm a yank that loves all y'all Aussies, and I travel to OZ (Sydney) about every other month. I gotta know...
    define "very cold in Melbourne" for me. How cold is that exactly?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....23-p520jh.html

Looks like average minimum of 6 degrees C, which probably isn’t impressive for our Canadian sisters but is for people more used to dealing with 40 degree C heat waves!

Dressing can be episodic. Stay tuned & don’t change the channel as another episode will be on its way

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    Ok, so, since i'm a yank that loves all y'all Aussies, and I travel to OZ (Sydney) about every other month. I gotta know...
    define "very cold in Melbourne" for me. How cold is that exactly?
    i start early in the mornings, we had a week of 2-3 degrees at 4am, it’s warming up of late, 7-8 degrees.. nearly t shirt and shorts weather!
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I've lost my mojo also, back surgery and weight gain, I'm trying to loose weight and get back into it

Because even though I don't have the drive I need and miss it

BTW this Boston girl has been to Melbourne three times I love the town

I miss my favorite pub the Elephant and Wheelbarrow on Bourke and Exhibition

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Just be yourself and get on with life.

Aspiring Member
    Yes it does

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Actually now that I am taking my antidepressants like I am supposed to the urge to dress has been rekindled

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yep you so right

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Once a CD, always a CD lol for me, I had the urge to dress up way before I was taught anything to do with sex so I never understood the urges inside me. Once I did and liberated that part of me I've noticed that in general I just wear womens clothes. But to dress up fully is part time and I'm ok with that.

Yes, I too go thru that funk where I don't feel pretty nor do i feel like trying to make myself so. I imagine that is exactly how women feel at times, so just keep doing you and things will get back to normal.

Food for thought, check your BIORHYTHM and see if it's just a biological thing

Aspiring Member
    I usually lose the urge in the heat of the summer. I think for most things in life are cyclical. The worst thing is when the pink fog comes back like a tidal wave.
    Sara