Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loosing the want.

Two weeks isnít long. Iím sure Mo and Jo will be back in a short time.
    New state, new home, new pics in process

I tend to take a break when the weather gets hot and humid

I come from Melbourne and generally only dress outside daylight saving time. I love dressing in winter. Lots of people here get the blues in winter so you are probably only experiencing the same as a lot of others. It should pass when the sun shines again.

I wrote this loonnnng reply, ........

Short answer is you might want to check with your health care provider and discuss "Seasonal Light Depravation Depression" have your thyroid, glands, hormonal levels ( There's other than just estrogen and testosterone btw) checked

My dressing's been at a low ebb for months now, pretty much since I started working full time again. I bought two skirts in a thrift store a couple weeks ago. They’ve been washed and dried and I still haven’t tried them on. It’s weird, but I’m ok with it.

In the last year I had three makeovers and multiple outings. That took care of my frustration of being closeted for years. Now I can be more choosy and pick my moments. Definitely going full fem towork on Halloween. I think I’ve primed my co-workers well. It’ll be fun.
    When all else fails, lower your standards.

Rachel,

Been there, done that. There are times when I feel the payoff isnít worth the effort. Like doing the whole nine yards only to stay at home, by myself. Other times, Iíd rather focus on what needs to be done that day without the distraction of being Petra.

Been there done that but it always comes back and most the time more than ever!!

Yes it is a cold winter in Melbourne. The fact is you don't need to be buying stuff all the time. How many clothes do you need or are you just trying to be something you are not. A break from crossdressing is not unusual and lots of Melburnians get the winter blues. Personally I love winter because it is the time I can dress frequent,y and wear all those great winter things but my wife really gets the winter blues. Just make the effort to have a shave and you will be back on track.

Your situation is not uncommon...ebbs and flows of our world.The pink fog will, I repeat..will return. Donít purge during this lull.

The cold and raining weather certainly can put a dampener on things, although I personally love to wear winter boots with warm tights! But as they say, if you don't like the weather in Melbourne, just wait an hour and it will soon change.

Ok, so, since i'm a yank that loves all y'all Aussies, and I travel to OZ (Sydney) about every other month. I gotta know...
    define "very cold in Melbourne" for me. How cold is that exactly?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....23-p520jh.html

Looks like average minimum of 6 degrees C, which probably isnít impressive for our Canadian sisters but is for people more used to dealing with 40 degree C heat waves!

Dressing can be episodic. Stay tuned & donít change the channel as another episode will be on its way

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    Ok, so, since i'm a yank that loves all y'all Aussies, and I travel to OZ (Sydney) about every other month. I gotta know...
    define "very cold in Melbourne" for me. How cold is that exactly?
    i start early in the mornings, we had a week of 2-3 degrees at 4am, it’s warming up of late, 7-8 degrees.. nearly t shirt and shorts weather!
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.