Has anyone ever heard that you do things subconsciously that you really want to do but were afraid to? Well I hope that isn't what happened to me this weekend. I have TWO horror stories (one is a horror story within a horror story, but Ill post that in another thread)

So, wife and I are driving out of town and go through a drive through to get a snack. I had on a dress that was about knee length and was driving. As the guy at the drive in window is handing me the food, I somehow manage to snag my dress with the food bag. Before I realized what was happening, I had lifted my skirt high enough that I am sure anyone that could see inside would be able to see everything. It lasted about a tenth of a second and I got it fixed, but that was kind of embarrassing. Thankfully I was wearing black pantyhose and they are harder to see through.

Then, 1 AM saturday night, car breaks down. Roadside assistance gets called and I end up having to catch a ride with him back to my hotel. I am getting my things out of the car and sitting in the passenger seat with both feet on the ground. The repair man is directly in front of me talking about his job. I am wearing a different dress, this one a little shorter, more fancy, and I have a purse that is like a formal ish fancy with sparkles on it. Apparently the purse acts like velcro and it got my skirt caught on it. So I sit there a good 15-20 seconds trying to put my keys, phone charger, credit card, cash, ect in my purse with my dress pulled up to my waist! I don't know how in Gods creation this happened again! I was wearing tan pantyhose this time and for some reason decided to wear bright pink and green leopard print panties. So now I have to figure out how to make sure this dude knows it was an accident and not an invitation! I guess he knew I wasnt doing it on purpose because I fixed it as soon as I realized it.

Has anyone else had this happen to them before?