Thread: Became a Exhibitionist this weekend!

Became a Exhibitionist this weekend!

Has anyone ever heard that you do things subconsciously that you really want to do but were afraid to? Well I hope that isn't what happened to me this weekend. I have TWO horror stories (one is a horror story within a horror story, but Ill post that in another thread)

So, wife and I are driving out of town and go through a drive through to get a snack. I had on a dress that was about knee length and was driving. As the guy at the drive in window is handing me the food, I somehow manage to snag my dress with the food bag. Before I realized what was happening, I had lifted my skirt high enough that I am sure anyone that could see inside would be able to see everything. It lasted about a tenth of a second and I got it fixed, but that was kind of embarrassing. Thankfully I was wearing black pantyhose and they are harder to see through.

Then, 1 AM saturday night, car breaks down. Roadside assistance gets called and I end up having to catch a ride with him back to my hotel. I am getting my things out of the car and sitting in the passenger seat with both feet on the ground. The repair man is directly in front of me talking about his job. I am wearing a different dress, this one a little shorter, more fancy, and I have a purse that is like a formal ish fancy with sparkles on it. Apparently the purse acts like velcro and it got my skirt caught on it. So I sit there a good 15-20 seconds trying to put my keys, phone charger, credit card, cash, ect in my purse with my dress pulled up to my waist! I don't know how in Gods creation this happened again! I was wearing tan pantyhose this time and for some reason decided to wear bright pink and green leopard print panties. So now I have to figure out how to make sure this dude knows it was an accident and not an invitation! I guess he knew I wasnt doing it on purpose because I fixed it as soon as I realized it.

Has anyone else had this happen to them before?

I’ve done the purse thing to a mini skirt while walking down the street—fortunately I usually wear mini skirts over opaque tights and the purse side of the skirt only got thigh high, but it was still a bit embarrassing when I saw what was happening.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It happened to me not long ago I had a maxi dress on that has a sash for a belt.
    As I was un squeezing myself around the steering wheel to get out I got the sash caught on the inside door handle of my older SUV.
    Luckily I didn't rip the sash or the dress but I was stuck there for a good 5 minutes trying to get the sash un stuck.
    If I had torn my dress then I would have shown some skin for sure.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-15-2019 at 12:15 AM.

A few years ago I went for a drive but I had to wear my male close to get out of the house, I guess when I took off my jeans the dress gathered at the back. I got out of the car to put gas and when I was finished and putting the gas pump back I seen a reflection on the car, I was wearing a thong and all my bare rear end was out and I didn't notice.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Your definition and mine of what an "exhibitionist crossdresser" is r lite years apart, Hosekid!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!