Thread: early repair-person and owning it

early repair-person and owning it

These days I am surprised when the repair guy comes late but early? I did ask for a phone call prior but there was nothing so I went to change an hour before he was supposed to show up, but there he was walking to the door when I came in from the back yard. So, I greet him dressed with basically everything except the wig as I was working in the dirt. ( and the cutest garden hat ever) No comments, no laughing just a discussion about the problem. I do know that I will be the topic of conversation at lunch.

I think because we are getting out there more and more, people aren't that surprised to see us. They might not agree with what we are doing but they know we are not the only biological men dressing in a gender non conforming way. If I had turned tail and changed quickly we would both know that something was wrong. So just own it because its not 1970 and we are not doing anything wrong!

S^#T happens Christie just have to go with it hun.
    Angie

Alternative version: you were nowhere near the most challenging thing he'd come across. I bet you were at least an easy customer, but more likely a pleasure to deal with!

I used to be an appliance tech for a large company here in the US. I could write a whole series of novels on the things I have seen and heard.

Banned Read only
    Christie,
    Very true in what you say .

The only time I've been caught out in this situation was when I was sitting at my dressing table halfway through putting makeup on, wearing only panties and no wig . The only thing I could do quickly was slip on my dressing gown and grab my wig , the fact I had no boobs was was something I could do nothing about .

Now I tend to slip on a bra as well with my forms and a light robe .

Banned Read only
    Anyone that worked in a service industry that requires you to enter someones home can tell you that a cressdresser is far from the strangest thing they have ever seen.

My boss was cable television installer in Southern California during the 1980's, now he has seen things that can't be unseen!
    Last edited by Robertacd; 07-15-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Good for you, Christie Ann. Well done in just owning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Anyone that worked in a service industry that requires you to enter someones home can tell you that a cressdresser is far from the strangest thing they have ever seen.
    TOO TRUE!! Way too true.

My funniest service call ever, though it wasn't too funny at the time, Kenmore/Whirlpool when the first came out with the direct drive washer was notorious for slinging panties and socks over the basket and then getting caught in the water pump when the tub pumped out. I got out on a service call washer not pumping out. I get to the place and a husband and wife meet me there and I get out my wet dry vac and suck as much water out of the tub as I can so I don't flood the house when I take the water pump off. We are all there cutting up and laughing when I finally get to where I can take the water pump loose and sure enough something is caught in the pump. I pull it out and it is a very tiny thong. She turns red as a fire engine and he turned white as a ghost. I tell her these machines eat these all the time, thinking she was embarrassed half to death, and she turns to him and yells "Where the H__L did that come from??". Needless to say, I set a new record for getting a washing machine put back together and the H__L out of Dodge that day.

Christy2, I loved your last post! Funniest thing I have read in a long time!
    Crissy

And another CD has to have the Talk of Shame. Lmao.

I mean surely he wasn't washing his bit on the side's thong, right? 😁

Platinum Member
    Hi Christie Ann , I have a fried that I a UPS del. driver and he says that absolutely nothing surprises him anymore.

>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Christie ann, I have dealt with Fedex at the door and it ended up being a non-issue as well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Christy2, I loved your last post! Funniest thing I have read in a long time!
    I could write a whole series of novels on the things I seen and heard doing service when I was off duty. One of my posts in the service I was one of the inspectors for base housing, we did routine surprise inspections to make sure the unit is being kept up to standard and I've seen and heard it there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristy2 View Post
    I could write a whole series of novels on the things I seen and heard doing service when I was off Lduty. One of my posts in the service I was one of the inspectors for base housing, we did routine surprise inspections to make sure the unit is being kept up to standard and I've seen and heard it there too.
    Lol, that is actually not possible anymore. And it makes me wonder if that is one of the reasons. Officially while military personal can have their quarters inspected at will. Dependents still retain their rights and a day and time has to be specified well in advance. I did hear that a LT Col at Ft Gordon had a surprise inspection and they found a room set up for bsdm.

Why would military personnel be any less likely than the rest of us to indulge their peccadilloes?

Quote Originally Posted by Michellebej View Post
    Lol, that is actually not possible anymore. And it makes me wonder if that is one of the reasons. Officially while military personal can have their quarters inspected at will. Dependents still retain their rights and a day and time has to be specified well in advance. I did hear that a LT Col at Ft Gordon had a surprise inspection and they found a room set up for bsdm.
    Ft Gordon doesn't surprise me. Unless they have changed the rules in the last five years since I retired after 22 years, we do not have to give any kind of advanced warning for inspections of any on base housing. That and the penalty for refusing an inspection is very clearly stated in the paper work that you have to sign. Only warning I had to give is when knocking on the door. Obviously, most everyone knew the routine because we only really inspected once a month, unless there was some kind of complaint filed, usually the first week of the month. Thankfully in the ten years I did inspections, I only once had someone that thought they were above the rules and they found themselves finding other housing arrangements. However I have seen a lot of crazy weird stuff. One guy made a whole living room set out of beer cans filled with some kind of foam. Another guy had a massive sex toy collection on display. Had a guy build a small block engine in the living room. Had a woman restore a 1940 something Harley in her living room. I have had several guys or their wives answer the door butt naked or in their underwear. I'll not even get started on weird pets. Basically you name it I've seen it. Almost nothing surprises me anymore.

Fully dressed when the doorbell rang and i saw it was the UPS guy, order arrived earlier than expected, so i just opened the door and said hi, signed for the package and said thank you. Thanks for posting Christie, I hadn't thought about that in a little while.