Thread: Perfume a dog and coffee

Perfume a dog and coffee

Every Saturday I go into town for morning coffee, for various reasons Saturday is my one drab day purely because I know so many people there and living on my own as I do I do not want to lose any of them, they are a part of my life in different ways.
    I have been having coffee there for many years now and recently a couple started to come in with a 1yr old Bernese mountain dog puppy, I got to know this dog because he climbs all over me and I get a good face lick.
    Now here comes the funny part, this last Saturday just as I was leaving my house I put on my usual perfume, maybe a bit more than before I do not know. I got to the brasserie, it was a lovely sunny day tables and chairs outside and my four legged friend was there. I kneeled down, took off my glasses as usual the dog put his front paws on my shoulders and usually he gives me a good face lick. This time he must have got a good whiff of my perfume because instead of licking from a couple of inches away I got this humungous mountain dog puppy sneeze all over my face then he proceeded to bury his head in my pants to rid the perfume smell.
    I fell about laughing as di those close by who saw the spectacle happenning. I still laugh about now and thought I would share it with you all.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

not just doggy slobber; Big doggy slobber
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

This dog does not have a slobbery lick but he sure sneezd a lot onto my face!

Bobbi, I love that you have a good four legged friend that appreciates you. Sometimes they can be nicer and less judgmental then the two legged owners.
    BTW, What is his name?
    Crissy

So, let me get this straight, Bobbi. You go out, to town, in drab, but wearing perfume?? Do you mean men's cologne? Or does your drab look extend a little into hybrid territory?

Abbie, I do not have any mens cologne, but you raise a good point and this will be in another thread soon.

Very funny story Bobbi. Wonder what the dog was thinking.
    Angie

I know what he was thinking, " aftershave? no way, he is a woman in disguise, I know what I can do, sneeze and see how many boogeys follow"!!!

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    With a dog that size it could have been far more embarrassing if he'd been really turned on by your perfume !!

Knowing you I bet you have a suitable joke to tell us !

Dogs are the best. What were you wearing? Ode du _______ (fill in the blanks)