Every Saturday I go into town for morning coffee, for various reasons Saturday is my one drab day purely because I know so many people there and living on my own as I do I do not want to lose any of them, they are a part of my life in different ways.
I have been having coffee there for many years now and recently a couple started to come in with a 1yr old Bernese mountain dog puppy, I got to know this dog because he climbs all over me and I get a good face lick.
Now here comes the funny part, this last Saturday just as I was leaving my house I put on my usual perfume, maybe a bit more than before I do not know. I got to the brasserie, it was a lovely sunny day tables and chairs outside and my four legged friend was there. I kneeled down, took off my glasses as usual the dog put his front paws on my shoulders and usually he gives me a good face lick. This time he must have got a good whiff of my perfume because instead of licking from a couple of inches away I got this humungous mountain dog puppy sneeze all over my face then he proceeded to bury his head in my pants to rid the perfume smell.
I fell about laughing as di those close by who saw the spectacle happenning. I still laugh about now and thought I would share it with you all.