Thread: July Outing

July Outing

Screenshot 2019-07-16 at 9.17.53 AM.jpg

It has been years since I was actually out in the wild, same skirt, same park same person.

Get up early and take a shower, shave as close as I can (just my face).
    Drag down a bunch of my stuff from the attic,my god I have three duffel bags, two suitcases, and a few smaller bags! I have got to get rid of some of this stuff, later.
    Couldn’t find my purse or make up, oh, here they are.

What to wear, no time for a fashion show, just go with an old standby. What was I thinking when I put this all away last time?!? Skirt, check. Blouse, check. Pantyhose, check. Bra and forms (oh, what size? C+, or B+ to a C-) C-, check. Wig, check(found one I actually like). Shoes (flats, I want to blend) check. Crap I have put on some weight since last time, ugh, corset, check. Press on nails, check. Where is my gaff?!? Ok, no gaff, I will be using foundation with padding anyway.

OK make up time! I never do well here I just have an old Youtube vid I watch, and thank God for Wikipedia. I don’t look great, or even good, but I seem to be passable to the casual observer.

Make up done. Now to get dressed. Foundation garments with hip and butt pads, now pantyhose. Ugh, the corset, heavy sigh (love it and hate it), how tight, too tight leaves bulges, too loose no help. Slip, skirt, knit top, wig. Shoes, I love heals but flats help me blend better and I am going to the park, no woman wears pumps to a park. A few bracelets (thinner silver 3 - 4). Quick stop at the full length mirror….. Is that really me? Back on track, nails, camera (forgot to charge the camera, put camera on the charger). Back to nails, sort sizes and lay them out; the glue for the press on nails is totally dry, check all other packages, all are dry. Looks like a trip to Walmart enfemme, shaking already. In the Walmart parking lot, I look fair, I may pass if I don’t attract attention to myself, I hope there isn’t a greeter. Don’t think just go now, don’t walk like a victim, keep your head up, keep your elbows in, sigh of relief no greeter. Wow the store is bright. The nail glue is all the way in the back in the makeup section. Not too many people, keep your head up, your elbows in, don’t make eye contact but don’t look away. Nobody seems to be noticing the only person in a skirt and hose. Darn there is that “guy”, the kind of “guy” that is checking out anything that has breasts or will have breasts. Keep your head up, don’t look away, don’t make eye contact, elbows in, yep got checked out but I don’t know if he clocked me. Great another “guy”, don’t look away don’t look down, don’t make eye contact. Checkout with a clerk or self-checkout, like I need to ask. Waited in the self-checkout line, seems like forever (keep your head up, don’t make eye contact) pay and leave. Got the nod from the now present greeter on the way out, pretty sure I was clocked on that one. Put on my nails (with super glue) in the Walmart parking lot.

Walk in the park; why are there so many cars in the lot? Darn it’s the week of the 4th of July, lots of families took this week off. Parked in a smaller lot and walked in, found a place to set up and take some photos. Why I like to have a few pictures is beyond me, just seems to add risk. Great my camera that takes the time-lapse photos isn’t working. Humph! OK Iphone, not as good, can’t zoom (older camera) but I brought the remote control and a small tripod just in case. Have my pictures, time to go home. I wanted to visit a fellow CDer but my laptop went dead and the charger is at work (I am not going in enfemme) and I had no way to contact her. So home it is. I take a final look at Brenda in the mirror; heavy sigh. I am totally dreading removing the nails using that stick thing and prying them off one by one.

Gold Member
    You look very nice, great outfit for a summer day.
    Rader

The hassle was clearly worth it, Brenda.

Where are the other photos? Grin
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A jacket in July ?
    I'm burning up with just a Tshirt on LOLOL

She is up in Portland OR or TX or FL
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Wow what a gr8 day you had you look just wonderful!Thanks for sharing!!!

Sounds like you had quite the day. I'm so glad you got some girl time. Nice dress.

Thank you for all the thoughtful posts. I am in the Great Pacific Northwest, and yes I actually needed the jacket, the weather has been twitchy so far this year. Thanks again!

you look great. Sounds like you had a nice day out.