Thread: Anniversary

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar

Anniversary

One year plus a couple of days ago I was sitting in a doctor’s office. The appointment was to discuss my desire (okay, my need) to begin HRT. I was as nervous as can be. The doctor is one known to have several transgender patients. The doctor was kind, compassionate and caring. She listened to me and was extremely considerate. She could tell I was scared to death. A medical history was taken and lab tests were ordered. That night, I took my first spironolactone. A couple of months later, I began the estrogen.

A year and a few doctor appointments later, I am convinced the decision to begin HRT was one of the best I have ever made.

Just felt like sharing.

I am about 8 months in HRT! I had my therapist write the letter and took it to my first endo! I walked out with scripts before the blood draw! He sent me to get the blood drawn after my appointment! Honestly, I do not think I have ever felt this good before! Yes, much of it is me now being the real me! I just lost 2 more pounds and had a diet consult! I am happy for you and glad you have made the right decision for you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 07-16-2019 at 06:34 PM. Reason: grammar
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix