Thread: Humorous moments.

Humorous moments.

Sometimes I just like to laugh at myself.....

One day at work my business partner Carole falls off a ladder while putting together a display. She ended up with a concussion a, a nice sized head gash and a twisted ankle. The ambulance comes for her and I close up the shop.

I arrive at the hospital and am directed to her room. Standing there in front of me, with her back half turned was the nurse. A woman who one weekend a month serves with my brother.....

In a split second I had to make the decision to either leave or just brazen it out. That decision was taken from me when Carole saw me and held her arms out. As I stood up, after the hug, the nurse took a look at me, then another look and then looked right at my tits. You see I have, for whatever reason, ample material in that area, that when compressed together gives very convincing cleavage.

After Carole was admitted overnight the nurse and I talked...and talked. I thought any moment she was going to ask me "the question". Well, she did ask me a question, but it was "Do you know a LT Col "Smith". "Yes, he's my twin brother, why?". To which she relaxed and we talked all about my "brother".

Right before I left she asked if she could give me a hug. When she pulled back she looked down at my breast and just sighed. I gave her a quizical look and she said "nothing...I just....nothing".

The next time she had duty with my brother, she approached him and asked if he wanted lunch with her.

At lunch she told him she had met "me". When she was done, she said:

"It's a good thing she has big boobs and a thin waist, because with a face like that she wouldn't be getting many dates otherwise...."

Michelle, You are on a roll with interesting posts!
    Crissy

Michelle, I'm a wee bit confused... Is the Lt. Colonel, your "brother", actually you?

And is the nurse you mentioned a CD, or transwoman?
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Don't whether to laugh or say well you are no prize either missy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post
    Michelle, I'm a wee bit confused... Is the Lt. Colonel, your "brother", actually you?

And is the nurse you mentioned a CD, or transwoman?
    Sorry, yes. I refer to my drab self as my "brother". I should have clarified. The nurse is a GG.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Don't whether to laugh or say well you are no prize either missy.
    I don't take it too seriously. I know I am no beauty. But I feel good in knowing that somehow I have been able to hold the attention of two men and a woman for log periods of time. ( shrugs). I may be vain, but I'm also a realist.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have one guy that calls me every so often just to talk.
    Says he is straight but likes my girl pics.
    He seems pretty honest and isn't pushy.

Whether the nurse made up or note you were entitled to playfully tell her she's a cheeky cow.
    Fun story.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Now I get it. U went to the hospital dressed, Michelle!

The only thing left unexplained is if u go out dressed often or r more of a closet dresser? And, the accident made u forget u were dressed?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Michellebej View Post
    Sometimes I just like to laugh at myself..... At lunch she told him she had met "me". When she was done, she said: "It's a good thing she has big boobs and a thin waist, because with a face like that she wouldn't be getting many dates otherwise...."
    Just walk away. Sure, laugh at yourself, that's always the best medicine, but she is more worthy of your contempt. What does she see when she looks in the mirror? Just walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Now I get it. U went to the hospital dressed, Michelle!

The only thing left unexplained is if u go out dressed often or r more of a closet dresser? And, the accident made u forget u were dressed?
    I wish there was an easy answer to that. I am mostly dressed. I work dressed ( I own my own business, or at least a bit over half of it). I put around the house dressed..mostly.

I live in a heritage neighborhood with a large 2 acre lot that extends out into the woods. I have my own access road from the main State Route and can park in back with relative safety. "I" drive my own car . "He" drives a truck.

My drab half still plays with the Army Reserves and has meetings and other things to attend. I don't go out dressed in the town I live in. I do go out dressed in the town I work in. I have two children in the area, the others live in California. My oldest is also my oldest daughter and she is fully aware of me and supports me. She lives in the town I work at and the bus drops her little ones off at my shop till she gets off work. They call me grandma. My oldest son on the other hand completely knows about me, and says he is ok with it, but has no interest in seeing "me" and to his kids I'm Grandpa. I watch them here and there.

The short answer is I'm normally dressed but I do spend a significant time in drab.