Thread: Got to love sisters

Aspiring Member

Got to love sisters

My sister just had back surgery(All when very well). She realized she had forgot to pack underwear(she lives an hour away). So I went to LBs and bought her some new underwear and sleep pants. I took them to her showed what I had purchased, and she told me I should help pick out more of her clothes. I have "barrowed" so many of her clothes, this is the least I could do.

Sara

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That was nice of you Sara.
    LB does have some nice stuff and about the only place I can find underwear that fits properly.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-18-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Sara, That was a very nice thing you did for your sister, did you get a chance to get something for yourself while there?
    Crissy

Sara, I borrowed some of my sisters' when I was younger. I'm glad you got to pay back the favor.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Crissy,
    Why yes I did LBs has 5 for $35 panties so I got a couple pairs for each of us.
    Sara

Sara, Very nice, us girls do love sales!
    Crissy

I too borrowed clothes from my sister and mother growing up.....didn't we all? Cacique panties by Lane Bryant are my go to panties, love their Hipsters and High Leg Briefs!
    Jill

This was s fun topic... Few years back, when my sister came to live with me, she knows I dress. And I dress daily. But anyways, she had no clean socks so she asked to borrow a pair. Since had had female socks only. I felt it was the least I could do since as a child I borrowed hers and my other sister's clothes multiple of times