Thread: Broke a sweat at the Counter.. admitted my CDing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Broke a sweat at the Counter.. admitted my CDing

Yeah interesting day to say the least. But a good turn out.

I was out and about and made a quick stop into one of my favorite local thrift shops. But it was the other clerk, not my usual that knows pretty much everything. I bought a blouse and got my son a few shirts. On my way out of the door, I noticed there was a pair of knee high pleaser purple drag queen boots for $13 in my size. These boots retail at $70 and I am a huge pleaser brand shoe or boot girl. As I stopped to turn up the aisle to look at them. A guy and his girlfriend stopped and starred at me, it made me uncomfortable. So I proceeded to leave. It bugged the crap out of me for an hour straight. An hour passed I hurried back to the store before I headed to work. I grabbed the boots and rushed to the counter. I set the boots next to the register. The clerk goes, "is your wife gonna like these?", I said "I'm not sure. They're actually for me." She stopped for a second and replied with "are you a crossdresser?" I said "yep" and "I'm into drag". She says "well, that's fantastic. I can help you with anything you need here. I also love drag. She goes with your personality you would make a great crossdresser or drag queen." I said well thank you. She also offered to come watch me perform sometime.

So the moral of the story is that just cracked a whole new level for new dresses. Cause they admitted a local drag queen brought in some stuff they would love for me to try on. And they will hook me up with a great deal. And they think it's close to my sizes.

Not gonna lie, this definitely broke a sweat on me though at the counter cause I barely ever talked to this lady. As my usual clerk wasn't there. Whew!!!

But that pause almost made my jaw drop. I had to share this with you all. Atleast they all know now. As another worker/clerk was standing right smack next to her. And mind you I was dressed as my Male self through all this. LoL good times
    Last edited by Kaylin; 07-18-2019 at 11:50 PM.