Thread: OMG! The Things You'll See on Mulberry Street!

OMG! The Things You'll See on Mulberry Street!

Tonight I was in the mood for snackage, and headed out to the convenience store, wearing my sandals and a little sundress because it is hotter than hell here.

The clerks there know me, in boy & girl mode, so it's not a big deal. But, while I was there, this really pretty & cute GG walked in, wearing the cutest little dress and sandals.

I turned and smiled and told her I really loved her dress, where did she get it? We chatted for a few minutes, and then the clerk chimes in with "You should see her (meaning me!) when she is all dolled up, wearing heels. She's a knockout!"
    The GG, responded "I'm sure, just look at those legs!"

I walked out grinning and feeling like I was on cloud nine. It's so good when GG's are envious!

Just wanted to share.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wow how awesome is that I'm jealous.

Silver Member
    I get some envy from women about my shoes or legs, and it's nice, but what I love most is when tļhey chat with me as though what I'm wearing is nothing unusual.

Wonderful experience Jodie Lynn. It is just great to be pulled into those conversations.

Sweet story, but don’t confuse a compliment for envy. When women are genuinely envious, they generally don’t say anything. Still nice to receive compliments.

How sweet was the clerk to quip about how good you look other times he's seen you as well?
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Jodie, That's great that the clerk appreciates your look.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    I will have to agree some women sometimes will be envious of the legs or other body parts of another person. That does not mean this particular girl was envious. My wife told me many times she was envious of my legs. At six foot two I had nice long legs.

I'm sure getting a compliment from a woman and acceptance by the store clerks is positive re-enforcement for you. It would be for me.

Thank you all for the kind comments.

I have a small confession to make though. While the related interaction was a true story, the last bit about the envious woman was a dig at a member here. She shall remain nameless, but I felt her ego needed a bit of deflating.

Yes, I was being catty, but I had a fifth.
    Er, I mean, I plead the fifth!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Cloud 9 must be a heavenly feeling. Congrats to you