Well I've just got back from holiday so an enforced hiatus from dressing. In truth I didn't miss it. There were places to go, things to be seen, meals to be eaten and drinks drunk. True I kept in touch with what all you good folks were doing via the wonder of a smartphone and the mobile version of the site but even that didn't have a great significance in my day to day events.

This I found comforting. Why? I felt it showed that I can remain in control of my dressing. True there are times when at home what was planned as some dressing time doesn't materialise and while that can be frustrating I don't want to get to the point that dressing overtakes all other things. That I feel moves things closer to obsession and I want head to rule heart. That way I don't make mistakes or act upon stupid impulse.

Don't get me wrong, I still look to dress as and when opportunity arises. It fact just today I'm home alone for a few hours so it's into skirt, forms and top while spending time here and doing a few chores. And it's because I stay in control that being dressed albeit simply, there's no stress or angst. I just feel able to spend the time comfortable, natural and calmly, and it's that which helps me get the most from being enfemme.