Thread: Shopping The Sales With My Wonderful Wife.

Shopping The Sales With My Wonderful Wife.

Just spent a wonderful after shopping the sales at our local shopping complex with my lovely wife. I bought my wife some new lingerie, a hand bag, a few tops. I bought myself a new top, some panties, a pack of 3 lovely bras (40c) and a sexy teddy. Could have bought a lot more but loosing weight so no point buying too much.

I am really blessed to have such an understanding wife of 30 years married this month. She has known about my dressing for about 24 of those years and has been totally supportive as she loves me for who I am.

So got home and had a little fashion show for her which she thoroughly enjoyed. So now just chilling in my new bra and panties, a short black skirt and a vest top and feeling wonderful. X

Congrats on 30 Years!!!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

That sounds like so much fun! Congrats on the wonderful years of understanding with your wife. Love shopping sounds like you all had fun.

Well done to both of you. Each day really should have some enjoyment in it.

Vicky, It sounds like a great time. I enjoy shopping with my wife as well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Summer is almost over when the two piece swimsuits go on clearance. Two days ago, my wife and I picked out five of them and that night I tried them on. Unfortunately, they all went back. But we sure had fun!

Congrats on your enjoyable day, your purchases , your late night fashion show & the acceptance from a wonderful wife. You are so blessed.