Thread: I just hope y'all are having' fun with it

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

I just hope y'all are having fun with it

I really have fun with this proclivity that seems to have been stuck to me like glue. I'm always on the lookout for new outfits, concepts, challenges, themes, adventures, scenarios, situations and, well, whatever!
    And at the end of the day, it"s just fun and pleasurable.
    Not sure if I would take on the total 24/7 if the situation offered that but, I don't know. Maybe?

OK. Start talking.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 07-20-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you are not trans why go 24/7 at all. Whats the point?
    If you just do it as a fun thing or a hobby then enjoy everything about it.

I am getting into the 24/7 thing and it is just normal! Living life! I know others have different circumstances but if you can do it...! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    Didn't you know that the more you dress the more fun you have !

Seriously full time just means you've stopped looking over you shoulder , the name you use is female , you just feel more comfortable and happy no matter what jobs or chores need doing .

24/7 in male mode or 24/7 in femme mode is a no brainer !

Loving it here, headed for a genderfluid existence. Has checked a lot of boxes for me.
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Carla,
    Didn't you know that the more you dress the more fun you have!
    Pffft yeah right, too many consecutive days of dressing makes a boring and senseless activity for me.... I stopped “looking over my shoulder” and am comfortable with my crossdressing without doing it all the time.

As usual I tend to agree with Tracii
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 07-20-2019 at 11:48 AM.

When I told my wife about my crosssdressing situations, she wanted to see where I was going with it. After about a month she found it pretty harmless but it bothered her that I was beating myself up with guilt and trying to figure it out. Her answer was that I should stop wasting my time trying to figure it out and spend more time just enjoying it. I started doing that and I try to make every opportunity enjoyable and of course always wanting more but pretty satisfied with whatever I could get out of it.

Fun and frustrating at the same time. I absolutely love to dress. I have a mostly supportive wife. What I don't have is time. With teenagers in the house (who don't know) I find summers extremely frustrating trying to find time. Especially now that one of the teens has a drivers license and can come and go as they please. It's mostly the uncertainty of when they'll be home that is stopping me from dressing. although when school starts, I'll have several new outfits that I have never worn to look forward to.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sometimes I feel overwhelmed!

While working on 3 different stories/looks/outfits I'm thinking of 1/2 dozen more I want to do ASAP!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    If you are not trans why go 24/7 at all. Whats the point?
    If you just do it as a fun thing or a hobby then enjoy everything about it.
    I am not trans but a MIAD and I go 24/7 if you allow underdressing into the equation.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

I suppose that it might be argued that a crossdresser who is full time (and no, I am not counting underdessing) is closer to a TS than a CD, but I lack the clinical experience to make such a judgement with any authority. This where some of the older labels break down and findings like gender dysphoria have more utility. Is a non-op TS less of a TS than a pre or post opTS? I think it more accurate to note that each is dealing with the GD in her own way

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    24/7 does not appeal to me, as I am not Trans, it is more of a hobby. I think of myself as more of a female impersonator.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I personally think that those CDs who actually identify with women, or who do it ALL the time are actually "mild " cases of TS ----only not intense enough to drive them to the desperate measures of surgery, etc. True CD would be for a variety of other reasons rather than to "get right" with whom one identifies with. In my case, not only is it a "fun Hobby", But I use CD to get AWAY from my "male self" from time to time and relax.

It is fun. Went out last night and had a ball.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I agree with you I have gone 24/7 several times and after about 3 days the thrill is gone. I am good for about 2 days and I need a makeup free day or 2. Just have fun with it BUt what ever works is ok
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Maria,

Your wife is correct "just enjoying it" Wished all wife's were like that.

Davina

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

MarinaTwelve200,

You are absolutely correct.

Davina

Banned Read only
    I have given a lot of thought to these things lately and I realize that I am past the point where I would be willing to transition fully into a 24/7 lifestyle. Although I have great admiration and respect for those women who do transition, the cost/benefit analysis doesn't work out in my favor at this point in my life. Dressing to me is a release, not unlike cosplay. The difference is that I don't have to wait for the next ComicCon to indulge.

Banned Read only
    Chantal,
    I apologise for making my reply in the wrong section , as the comment in Aunt Kelly's reply makes the point .

It depends how intense your dysphoria is but I try very hard not to categorise people nowdays obviously others prefer it , it appears just being a crossdresser pleases some people .

Platinum Member
    When I have both the need to be en femme and the opportunity to be en femme I do not get the feelings of fun or pleasurable. Wearing women's clothing elicits the same feelings as wearing men's clothing. After seven decades on this earth it seems as if I have morphed into one mind. Not a male or female mind but a singular mind. When en femme it is dresses, no pants. And, hosiery and heels. I call it the June Cleaver look. I feel very comfortable. I also feel very comfortable hanging around in guy clothes. Most of the year it is no more than shorts and a vee neck tee shirt. I do not shave on a daily basis.

I think the biggest issue is not how one feels when attired as a woman, but, how he feels after he has shed the clothes after being en femme. Is there shame? Is there self loathing? "At the end of the day is male life pleasurable and fun too?"

Banned Read only
    Stephanie,
    Your last paragraph is interesting but once you step beyond that , you accept the clothes are yours , you feel totally comfortable in them , shedding them means getting ready for bed and not going back to male mode so there is no shame and self loathing to deal with . Dressed as Teresa is far more enjoyable than being dressed as a man because it's now my chosen lifestyle .

I'm about a 1/5
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I have no desire to be 24/7 and don't think the real me is female. My personality is 99% male but with an intense 1% Danielle who must come out to play occasionally to keep my sanity. A bit , okay quite a bit, of an obsessive compulsive behaviour where I want to look and feel feminine in every single little detail and when it's over it's back to being my totally male self. In my case Danielle is a very compartmentalised part of me and doesn't overlap into my daily life except for the time I spend on the forum, emailing CD friends, sorting out and editing Danielle photos, and online shopping. Reading that last sentence over I think a correction is needed. I'm 96% male, 1% Danielle, and 3% time thinking about being Danielle