Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: to hot

to hot

I hate this weather it to hot to even dress . " HOT AND HUMID AS ALL GETOUT''
    Angie

Yes, the wig and makeup was a tad warm yesterday, but the camisole top and summer skirt were to die for.

Hot and humid here also! I still got out and enjoyed myself even if it was only to get gas and go to the grocery store! Supposed to be 95-97 with a heat index as high as 114 so yeah too hot! Stay in the A/C as much as possible! Drink plenty of fluids! Remember that it will not last forever! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Been out today and sweating a little.
    Back inside now and its much better.

Apparently, a good chunk of North America is currently under a so-called "Heat Dome". Bummer...but I'll take that over the equally infamous "Polar Vortex" any day.

I was counting on enjoying a "Leslie Day" out this coming Wednesday as my wife will be away on a day trip that day with one of her social groups, but now, I'm not so sure. Hate the thought of my makeup just melting off my face when exposed to all that heat and humidity.

B.T.W. - Yesterday I did a Costco run (in drab), and as soon as I stepped out of my air conditioned car, my glasses immediately fogged up. Never experienced that before...

OMG yes...so freakin hot! Cut the grass this moring before it got crazy hot, Too late, it got crazy hot and sweated out tshirt and shorts

It's never too hot to dress.
    Yes, I sweat under my wig and forms and yes my makeup feels like it's melting...
    But...it's not too hot to dress...lol
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U r lucky in one way, Angie. Imagine having to wear silicone over the top half of your body, as I will be later today!

Of course, SoCal does NOT have the NY weather!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

115 with the heat index the women from my local wigery finally found a buyer for her place so friday was a day off and she was giving me a good deal so i dolled up and trudged down to see her, 5960 drew in Malibu blonde $240.....at the club now with the air jacked up..... new wigs are the best. no grass on my property
    Last edited by mykell; 07-20-2019 at 04:26 PM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

yes I can echo these thoughts, where I live summer hot days are humid ones and with a wig on I roast! this coming week is nset be 103F I will be staying indoors !
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Pretty simple solution would be a sundress and no makeup. Undies to taste, or no undies at all. What could be easier?

Same here down in NYC!

Platinum Member
    The temperature hit 77 degrees today (7/20). It should cool off to the fifties tonight.

Got dressed yesterday morning before it really got hot and went to the store to pick up
    breakfast stuff. Wore a maxi dress and sandals, very comfortable.

Thought about dressing in the afternoon but it was just too hot here in NC, 95 degs and
    super high humidity.

Even hot here in Colorado. But we don't often have much humidity and most homes don't even have air conditioning - window fans at night, close it up during the day. Friday it was 101 here in Denver. Since 1867 or something like that, Denver has hit 100 or higher only 92 times. Friday, to avoid the heat I took off and climbed a 14er (those are our mountains that exceed 14,000 feet high). Temp in the low 60s at 13,000 to 14,000 feet and if that is too warm then go play on a snowfield. When I returned to Denver it was like diving into an oven. Yikes!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Wearing a wig in this weather is like wearing a wool cap!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

This is normal summer time heat here in south Texas. You just say, yes, it is a little warm today and go about your business. Marshalynn

Aspiring Member
    It's not too hot for bra and panties around the house or in the shade outside if you have the privacy. Sherrii.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrii View Post
    It's not too hot for bra and panties around the house or in the shade outside if you have the privacy. Sherrii.
    Exactly! I have been living in bras and thongs for the best part of 2 weeks.

It was still over 100 here yesterday at 5pm. It didn't really start to cool down until 10pm, when the T-storms rolled in.

When out with some girlfriends and we were all being fashionably minimalistic.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Angie, I went out in DC last night and it was 100 when I got to the restaurant for my local meetup. My only change was not wearing a girdle and hip pads. My one concession to the heat.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If you are really serious about all this,
    you just see what the GGs are weating
    egc After all life goes on
    A great time for sleeveless tops , shorts short skirts
    Light weight fabrics cool light colors
    Less makeup hair up etc

JAS

I have been in the house with just undies on, It did cool down yesterday and I put on a dress with hose and heels and the same today,
    Angie

Been too hot for underdressing in my hose. But now its cooled down tremendously and I don't have any with me! I can't win! 😡

Jennifer,

As an old AM EX commercial said: Never leave home without them....

Davina