Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dolled up in a French Maids Outfit House Cleaning, and Your Wife Comes Home Early

My wife knows i dress and she has seen me in my French Maid's outfit, so she would be ok with it.

She likes it, but she also has other outfits that are cute as well

None

Aspiring Member
    To all those who have wives who are on the fence about all this it might help if, at some point, the maid served the "lady of the house" a drink and or snack.
    Last edited by Sherrii; 07-29-2019 at 08:04 AM.

My wife got me my maids outfit so her coming home early would work out good for me.
    Angie

My wife would say nothing because I don't have one lol
    but I do own a French Maids outfit
    dont know if my picture works on here as i can't see it
    all i know is i probably wouldn't have one if i did wear it for her

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    My wife would kill me sweet and simple. I dressed at my boyfriend's and served company back in the early '80's. That's not my wife I am sitting with. She would not be smiling.
    Just gorgeous (again) Steph..what a smile

My wife is well aware of my dressing. We were never DADT, but she certainly didnt enjoy it and I get the feeling she would be upset to see me dressed like that, especially if "surprised". My wife felt like she was loosing the gender role of woman/wife in the relationship, especially when I came out as Trans. If this is something you are genuinely considering, please think it through carefully.

Its a really cute look though!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    LOL,

I have a couple of FM outfits and Jeannie is never surprised by what I have on. I'm more concerned that I might not be compensated properly.
    Does anyone else find A short skirt ,heels and a petticoat impractical for housework ?
    I've tried it a few times an understand why an english maids outfit,flats and hair in a bun are more practical.

This photo I had done a few years ago, I know it looks like .... well it looks more like a MIAD.

Knowing dsc_9732x500.jpg
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Whoa.... Kelly DeWinter, do not see a MIAD in the attached photo. But, a very pretty Maid, for sure.

Only change I'd make, as I am kinda partial to curly or wavy hair, the wrong wig of the 2 was worn for the picture!

Aspiring Member
    Kelly, A french maid isn't supposed to be "practical". And if a french maid actually does do house work how long it takes or if it is more difficult doesn't matter. The point of french maids is to totter around and look "hot" and maybe perform other duties not normally associated with maid/housework. On second thought maybe these "duties" are normally associated with normal maid duties. All depends on what the maid and employer have in mind.......... Sherrii

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Thanks Lydia, I'll have to try curls at some point.

Sherrii, I knew I was doing something wrong !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

My wife would go ballistic.
    She definitely not be jealous
    A clean house wouldn't help at all. She would get out her white glove for inspection, and I would flunk.

Unless she already knows you CD, you're just looking for trouble.

My wife did actually see me dressed as a French maid at Halloween, many year ago. That was before she knew that I was a crossdresser, so it was all fun and games. However, my French maid outfit was a little more risque than yours. I wore fishnets, a much shorter miniskirt and a spaghetti strap cami top. I think my wife let me borrow a strapless bra that I stuffed with socks. I asked what she thought about borrowing some of her lipstick, but I knew by the look on her face that it was a bridge to far. So, I had a great time at the Halloween party as a MiaFMC (Man in a French Maid Costume).
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 07-31-2019 at 11:02 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I think she would say "I was wondering when the maid was going to show up and clean" Then she would give me a kiss hello.

The first thing we bought for me when I told her i was a cross dresser was a French Maid outfit (the one in the picture) I used to wear it all the time in the beginning and clean the house. Now i have many dresses to wear and i don't clean as often.

Connie
    Connie

Robbiegirl,

I am in a DADT relationship and still, like you, dream of ways to escape those boundaries. Good thing I don’t try to make those dreams come true, my wife has been very clear she doesn’t want to have any part in, or see me crossdressed.

Nyla

I had a French Maid outfit years ago--costume outfit. Fun at Halloween support group.
    The outfit disappeared when my wife cleaned out my storage shed for me, years ago.
    I am getting ready to construct a new uniform. I have a black dress. I plan to make a white apron, add lace around the bodice and sleeves and make a mop-cap. I will cut apart a couple old slips or camis to add the lace. I do not sew. So--I will have to use fabric glue, duct tape, safety pins or a stapler.

She would say "I haven't seen you wear that in months" followed by "If you are going to clean you'll have to do a better job than that".