Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolled up in a French Maids Outfit House Cleaning, and Your Wife Comes Home Early

Dolled up in a French Maids Outfit House Cleaning, and Your Wife Comes Home Early

Her reaction would probably Be ????

Would she be jealous and want to wear it ?

If you are in A DADT relationship would the fact that you are cleaning house negate any negative reactions to your rather Girly Outfit ?

Trying to get the courage up to do this. LOL

zzzzc.jpg

Aspiring Member
    My guess would be a disaster. Unless a SO is really prepared for something like this, I think it would most likely go badly.

Platinum Member
    Fantasy time? This will never happen. There was a possibility my wife would come home early from work and find me attired in a pretty dress, hosiery and heels and wearing an apron while I was baking a cake, preparing a meal, vacuuming, washing or ironing clothes, etc. Even attired a la June Cleaver it would not go well. She knows I wear women's clothing, but, this would be an unwelcome shock to her. Further, she would also be really upset because due to foot surgery she can no longer wear high heels. Seeing me go about my chores in four inch heels would really grate on her.

Banned Read only
    My wife's reaction "That's cute... I know how long you have always wanted one... That being a maid and this is as close as you are going to get to getting one"

No, wearing stuff like this does not interest her.

If I was in a DADT I would find a better way to advance the relationship than to "surprise her" with anything.

My wife would be over the moon and make me do all the house work

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    Maybe it's the dare or the naughty factor but I have two outfits which I've never worn now I'm separated , OK they are fun to wear but it feels pointless now !

Great idea! But if you've never done it, will be a lot of skills to hone.

Start with cleaning the kitchen top to bottom and see if she doesn't appreciate that

Next time, clean the kitchen AND the bathroom and see how your time management goes … no shirking now!

Then, in the next several times you can add vacuuming, dusting, laundry, cooking a fine meal, etc.
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

My maid doesn't dress like that. But I'd love to dress up like the photo.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I like Macey's idea!

And don't forget: changing the bed linens, shopping for the groceries, and waxing the floors
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, I did clean the house. And, dinner's ready!

2367p.JPG

Oh wait. French maid. Not big boobied houskeeper.

3226pJPG.JPG

Honey, I can explain!
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 07-21-2019 at 01:47 PM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

It seems fun and impractical at the same time.

She would probably be happy that she didn't have to do the chores I completed while dressed and then ask me what I prepared for dinner.

Banned Read only
    Tracii,
    Women do like to have fun too !
    I'd love to say my wife handed the outfits down to me , OK so that would be in my dreams !

Robbie, If I could look that good I’d say, I’m just going to do it. Short of that it may be a bad idea.
    Crissy

A fantasy to ponder & a nightmare living through the rage of my wife.

I did that once several years ago. It wasn't the first time my wife had seen me dressed. No big reaction either way. If anything it further reinforced the need to keep it as a DADT. As someone mentioned in a thread the other day, "I don't want to clean your fish". It isn't a very practical outfit for cleaning the house anyway. I can get by doing it in leggings and a t-shirt.

First my wife would probably laugh at the outfit, not necessarily in a bad way, more of surprise and tell, me "cute!". Then she would realize I was doing house work and she would be extremely grateful. Lastly, she would probably take me into the bedroom and help me remove the outfit and thank me properly for the next hour or so! ;-)

We both work, but I get home before her once in a while. I will do the dishes and toss in a load of laundry and maybe start dinner. Sometimes in my little school girl outfit and heels, sometimes in my jean skirt, blouse and heels, sometimes in a garter, stockings, thong and high heels. She gets quite a kick out of it!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    My wife would kill me sweet and simple. I dressed at my boyfriend's and served company back in the early '80's. That's not my wife I am sitting with. She would not be smiling.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    No pictures but I did wear one at Halloween years ago for a party my ex and I went to, but if I had an SO and she came
    home to see me like that I would hope she would say well at least I know who the dominate one is now lol

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    True confessions of the kinksters among us... I too have a couple of French Maid outfits/costumes.

But alas, do not wear them anymore. I might feel obligated to actually do some house work!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If only wearing a sexy maid's outfit would make me want to clean up my messy house!

Instead, it makes me want to take photos and concoct a sexy story line!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    My wife would tell me that outfit doesn't fit right because the skirt is too short. I would respond by finding a way to make it work because I love how short the skirt is and how my legs look that way. Sorry, my dear. I want your approval, but I get the final say.

No matter how hard I try I can’t clean well enough to satisfy her..

Hi,

I'm the party pooper here. Maid's outfits have never held any draw for me at all. I suppose at a push I'd do it for fancy dress but that's it.

As for the original post, if my SO came home and found me dressed like that I'm thinking Hulk scale angry.

This surprise could really blow up. I think you have a sense of this danger, Robbie. You could surprise her by cleaning and then, assuming she is grateful, throw in you’re wondering about cleaning in costume, and see how she responds. Maybe she’d see the fun of it and help you pick out one online.

By Robbiegirl:
    Trying to get the courage up to do this. LOL
    Let us know how this turns out, Robbiegirl