Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolled up in a French Maids Outfit House Cleaning, and Your Wife Comes Home Early

My wife would say Hi Connie and the house looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie D50 View Post
    My wife would say Hi Connie and the house looks great.
    Lucky you , then. I'm afraid I would get quite a different reaction 😒

She would say, "So ... you finally bought one".
    Then it would be, "How much was it?"
    Lastly, "Did you do the bathroom yet?"

It's been the running joke in our house for years now.
    Every time we clean the house for company I tell her that the Maids Union is going to get a complaint from me that I'm still doing the job out of uniform.
    Just the other day I said it again and hinted that I have a birthday soon....
    We'll see, maybe this year.
    Last edited by Cheryl T; 07-22-2019 at 08:38 AM.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife has two maids outfits. I think she wore each one once. Since coming out they kind of became mine, but one is way too short so I just use the apron and headband from it and use the other one. I usually wear it maybe one third of the times I put away my wife's laundry. She doesn't complain since she despises laundry. I just bought the heels below so I will probably wear the maid's outfit again next time I do her laundry

Even though my wife will joke about the maid coming even in front of our kids, I am more concerned about kids coming home early than her since they don't need to see that

I wouldn't surprise a wife with this. But you could do it when the house is empty and get extra chores done and when she says something about how they got done you can mention the maid did it

teeze-45w-bw.jpg

Don't have a French maid outfit, don't have a wife, ain't gonna happen.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Sounds like a lot of you girls are very lucky to be in a supportive environment!

Silver Member
    I wonder if there are any REAL French Maids anymore, even in France, who dress like many of us dress or would like to. Hmmmm.

If you are in a true dadt relationship; it is probably because your wife really doesn't want to know. Or at the least is not ready to know. I think what you are planning is way over the line. It really gets into fantasy play. That is something your wife might possibly be afraid of. She might not mind too much if you wear panties under your jeans from time to time or put a dress on while she is out; however a french maid has certain connotations among heterosexuals. Mostly it is about women dressing up for sex with men. She might come home, see you in your outfit and flash on a thought that you were having an affair with a guy. Not true, but we are talking emotions, not logic. Have you ever won an argument with a woman using logic, when she is being emotional? What if she is not alone when she come back early?

I see disaster in this. I think baby steps are a better way to do this.

Either way

Good Luck

Michelle

As for maids still dressing this way. I don't know about France but a good friend of mine is now married to a woman he met online. She was a hotel maid in one of the Arab Countries and very much dressed...mostly...like that. I think the skirt was longer and she was allowed to wear regular heels. However; I would imagine that in some social circles this is still the practice.
    Last edited by Michellebej; 07-22-2019 at 04:48 PM. Reason: fast fingers

“Dolled up in a French Maids Outfit House Cleaning, and Your Wife Comes Home Early”

Sherlyn surprised me like this several times over the years. And of course I said you look adorable let me take a picture.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Banned Read only
    Di,
    You are a sweety !!

On the days when my wife goes out to work she will leave me a written list of chores to do. The notes always used to start with "Sweetheart, will you.......etc", however in the last few weeks this has now become, "Will you ask Kaye to...... ". So I am always dressed as Kaye when doing the domestics, but not any fantasy costume.

Quote Originally Posted by kayegirl View Post
    On the days when my wife goes out to work she will leave me a written list of chores to do. The notes always used to start with "Sweetheart, will you.......etc", however in the last few weeks this has now become, "Will you ask Kaye to...... ". So I am always dressed as Kaye when doing the domestics, but not any fantasy costume.
    Now that is great Kaye.

Aspiring Member
    Remember that the duties of french maids aren't all actually doing house work. Sometimes they include bending over to reach something or stretching up to dust a high place, or maybe walking back and forth in heels that are just a little too high. And a skirt that is just a little too short is just right for a french maid. You get the idea. Sherrii

"sexy maid" has never been on my radar

I've often told the wife I'm going to be domestic tonight (queue RHPS reference). She knows exactly that this is what it means.
    Yes I have a French maid outfit, I've worn it many times, and in public.

I honestly really feel for those who have to be 'in the closet' with their dressing. I told my wife about a two weeks in to our dating that this is something I did and showed her.
    It wasn't a 'like' or a fetish, it's part of who I am. 25 years later and she still sends me suggestions on new outfits and dresses to wear and gets curious when my toe nails *aren't* painted.

I would be sexy as hell and she would be pissed.

We used to have the cleanest house in town when after I retired and my wife still worked. I wore my maids outfit or dressed fully in variety of styles and cleaned house several times a week. My wife knows of my dressing and seemed pretty happy to come home to a clean house everyday. I did spend a lot of time checking myself out whenever I passed by a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If only wearing a sexy maid's outfit would make me want to clean up my messy house!

Instead, it makes me want to take photos and concoct a sexy story line!
    Yes!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If only wearing a sexy maid's outfit would make me want to clean up my messy house!

Instead, it makes me want to take photos and concoct a sexy story line!
    Ya' think!?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

No problem at all! She bought it for me for this specific reason to look good when I clean
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

My French Maid's outfit is black leotard and fishnets, heels, lace apron and headpiece. My S.O. has seen me in it occasionally. Her reaction is usually "Woo Hoo!"
    If we were DADT, I would NOT surprise her. You could ask if she was OK with you dressing like that in her presence, but don't be surprised if she gets a little freaky.
    Easiest thing to do is clean in drab, then put on the fancy uniform to do the easy, finishing touches. Make the bed last, so that you can get tied up on it.

i don my Maid
    s outfit several times a year.. My wife loves coming home to a clean house!
    she never has a problem when Tawney comes to visit

Gold Member
    My wife bought me one a long time ago; dressed me up with fish net hose and a little white apron.
    Then she made me hand out candy on Halloween. The mom's love it, Dad,s just smiled, the kids did
    not show any interest, just wanted the candy.
    I hated to take it off at the end of the night.
    Rader

Aspiring Member
    When I was younger I stayed in an upmarket hotel in France that catered mainly for British visitors. In the morning, there was a knock at the door and a very pretty young woman came in and opened the curtains for me. Yes, she was actually dressed like a French maid, and this was obviously a blatant attempt to generate repeat business. Nowadays the hotel would probably end up in court over something like this.

I don't have a french maid dress. My wife knows I liked to wear one at home. She wouldn't mind, though she didn't like me wearing short skirts and dresses.