Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cute story from the meetup I attended last night

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    In case you weren't aware there is a big hoo doo about one boy kid who dresses like a drag queen.
    Lots of negative press about all that even some are trying to draft legislation about this.
    If it is the boy I think it is, it goes way beyond his dressing up. He has been exposed to some very dangerous people, people no child should be allowed to be anywhere near. His story is very disturbing.

Jamie, If only there was more positive attitudes like the girl that spoke to you there would'nt be half the anti problems we get at the moment.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

What's eyeliner?
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)